Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks will try it.

Comment

I thought about Swarfega but never tried it.
      I too have a motor bike GSR 600 all ways getting dirty. Ha Ha

Comment

Swarf would be my scrub of choice, but I have delecate hands that are always clammy so dirt doesn't tend to stick very well.

LadyWayne has just informed me that Crabtree & Evelyn do a special gardeners hand scrub...
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
          Give them a good go with a mix of olive oil and granulated sugar - really works on that ingrained dirt, then wash it all off with soap as usual, leaves them nice and soft too!
          I'm having a spray tan in a couple of weeks for the first time and have been told to "exfoliate" would this be something good to use? If not has anyone got any ideas?
          Bernie
          PS Can't you tell I dont do this often? lol!
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Bernie, scrub yourself down with a loofah, or a handful of olive oil & salt.
            Moisturise afterwards.

Otherwise, the fake tan will "grab" your dry areas, and be all patchy like.
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Make sure you do extra exfoliation and moisuristationing on your elbows too - traditional problem areas.

How do I know this shizzle?
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

get someone else to do the dirty work
                Some things in their natural state have the most VIVID colors
                Dobby

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                  I'm having a spray tan in a couple of weeks for the first time and have been told to "exfoliate" would this be something good to use? If not has anyone got any ideas?
                  Bernie
                  PS Can't you tell I dont do this often? lol!
                  try baby oil with brown sugar and a drop of your favourit shampoo,its also a nice spicy smell with some cinamon in,the finer the sugar,the gentler the abrasion,the courser the harder,it works like sand paper,the oil also helps lift any dirt whilst moisturising the skin,it helps the sugar glide over the skin easier,the finer is nice one the face and neck,the courser on the legs,the skin feels realy nice and refreshed afterwards,then have a nice shower after to rid the skin of any oil before your tan is done.
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 04-08-2008, 07:30 AM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

A two week holiday should do the trick

Came back last week with lovely hands and nails, didn't take long to get the hands back to normal though
                    Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      i always remember my friends daughter (aged about 6 at the time) saying ....... i like making pastry it makes your hands clean
                      Which is why I NEVER eat anything my daughter bring home from school lol
                      aka Neil

Comment

washing powder, gets rid of everything, and its almost like an exfoliator but it can be abit rough :-)
                        Last edited by bloom; 04-08-2008, 10:37 AM.
                        Somedays your up, somedays your down, but you have to make the best of everything

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X