No announcement yet.

Bee Attack

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shame OWG. Hope you both feel better soon.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

OWG i really feel for you both and hope you are feeling better soon, what a nightmare, wasps are nasty little blighters, hope you both make a speedy recovery and your OH toe doesnt need any further assistance x

Comment

Originally posted by OverWyreGrower View Post
        The buzzies that attacked me were WASPS!
        Bees do not attack and wasps ( against all bad publicity, do a lot of good, but do attack).

I'm sorry you were stung and having been in the same situation, I know how you feel. I also know that some people can die from their stings ( strangely I have this problem with the (innocuous) horsefly).

Ringing your local beekeeper is the way to go. They will help with both wasps and bees. British Beekeepers' Association. I do have a slight problem with this as I thought the site was BBKA .
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Update

Well, we went to the fracture clinic on Saturday and poor Mr OWG has shattered his big toe into several pieces

He is in a cast for 4 weeks, with strict instructions to rest it.... we have had to cancel our camping holiday which I am gutted about, as he will be in a cast until the end of August!

He is NOT a happy bunny.... on the other hand, the dogs love having Daddy around all day

Comment

Aw, that sucks big time. Hope you're all back on top form soon. My OH was attacked by wasps a few weeks ago, not half as bad as you, by all accounts, but you could hear the swearing a LONG way away!

On a positive note, at least you got one of the little sh*ts!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X