No announcement yet.

Today's the day....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing that with us HW - you gone and made me even more broody if that was possible!.....watch this space...(would love to join you on this amazing journey)
    Tammy x x x x
    Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Say cheese...............

Saw your pictures Wayne, looked like a storm on the left and the starship enterprise on the right.

Seriously though, congrats to both, and i'm glad she knows your telling us everything on here, would hate you to get 'hurt' if she dint and found out.!!
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce BabyWayne...

How handsome/beautiful is that!?!

Hopefully you can make out which end's which - but just in case, head's on the left.
        Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that made me tingly all over, and my eyes are crying and I'm not even sad Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Aaaahhh! thanks for sharing Wayne, your lickle bean is beautiful! Hurray for you and LW!!
          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Just catching up on all your exciting news - how wonderful! How did it go? luv bernie and dexter
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Doh! My PC is really, really slow tonight! (Bit like me!) Bernie
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Wanye and Lady Wayne - well, what can I say? I'm speechless! Well, I can't talk coz actually, I've got something in my eye - well, both actually.
                Can I be a virtual Aunty Bernie? Dexter can be a virtual puppy dog.
                I'm so moved by your lovely pictures - I never wanted any children myself, but am god mum to around 10 children of our friends - all who have now grown up and can fend for themselves.
                Your news is wonderful - and I can't wait to hear your latest updates!
                Love Bernie
                Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                  Wanye and Lady Wayne - well, what can I say? I'm speechless! Well, I can't talk coz actually, I've got something in my eye - well, both actually.
                  Can I be a virtual Aunty Bernie? Dexter can be a virtual puppy dog.
                  I'm so moved by your lovely pictures - I never wanted any children myself, but am god mum to around 10 children of our friends - all who have now grown up and can fend for themselves.
                  Your news is wonderful - and I can't wait to hear your latest updates!
                  Love Bernie
                  Cawse you can be Auntie Bernie! I'd love my child/chillun to grow up with a pup, but as neither of us will be home much after the first year, a virtual one is about as close as we'll get!

Latest update: We bought our first real baby stuff when shopping yesterday (ok, it was only baby wipes and a towel thingy with a hood), it felt quite strange, but as LW is now more excited following good news after the scan it felt right too.
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                    Latest update: We bought our first real baby stuff when shopping yesterday (ok, it was only baby wipes and a towel thingy with a hood), it felt quite strange, but as LW is now more excited following good news after the scan it felt right too.
                    Just so long as you don't bring a pram in the house before the little bean is born
                    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                      Just so long as you don't bring a pram in the house before the little bean is born
                      Pourquoi? Bad luck?

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        Pourquoi? Bad luck?
                        Oui m'dear.

I think that's it anyway. Unless I'm just Maaaahad
                        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                          Pourquoi? Bad luck?
                          Well they can't make you pregnant, can they?!

Baby shopping! I just loved it! Still do !!! 'citing innit?
                          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

• Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
                            Well they can't make you pregnant, can they?!

Baby shopping! I just loved it! Still do !!! 'citing innit?
                            I dunno? Can they?!

It is lainey, you're right. I quite like all the mini-me outfits - fascinating! Toys!!!!

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• You'll probably find that for the 1st few months you'll have enough clothes for your Bean to have a different outfit everyday!~You won't be able to resist buying bits & nor will anyone else that knows you!
                              My addiction became nappies!!There were/are so many,even though mine are well past that stage I still love looking around when I find a shop that sells the washables & I can't imagine getting rid of all their old ones!(No idea why other than being a sentimental s**!)
                              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                                You'll probably find that for the 1st few months you'll have enough clothes for your Bean to have a different outfit everyday!~You won't be able to resist buying bits & nor will anyone else that knows you!
                                My addiction became nappies!!There were/are so many,even though mine are well past that stage I still love looking around when I find a shop that sells the washables & I can't imagine getting rid of all their old ones!(No idea why other than being a sentimental s**!)
                                I've been resisting temptation so far - in part because we don't know the sex but also, like you say because I know people will buy stuff for the first few months.

Both Mums (and FIL surprisingly) are already on the prowl. M&FIL have already bought a baby bouncer and a play mat. My ma last night phoned to say that she'd had a nursing chair and stool (one of those rocking/swaying ones) come into the shop and did we want it. We picked it up last night.

Our house is going to fill up with stuff in no time!

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X