Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh please give us a break - how complicated is this site getting?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm touched to "have a friend"!Not been peeking since earlier SS~Am I one of many??!!But also tad confused~Do I need to buy you a pint?!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

No need Honey, just finished some Wine.

I think i needs to buy you all one.

I'm very Proud of my New Album Though, its taken several Hours to fill.

You are all welcome to go and have a look, Hampton Court & GWLive are now there.

It appears you can upload 60 pictures in total, and it re-sizes them for you.
      I've just done that. Full now.
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Only 33 visits by people.

Sombodys nicked me cup of Coffee.
        Last edited by seasprout; 18-07-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

'fraid mines a bit dull!will have a nosey around for inspiration~that said we keep meaning to start a blog~have only managed to get camera to lottie once!

Comment

If you visit yer own profile does that count as a visit?

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
              I think it does. My counts going up.

Don't worry about the photo bit, its not compulsory, i just found it really useful as i have some nice flower/garden show piccy I've struggled to re-size, then given up with.

This new thing has enabled me to post them now. But I've filled up the album... what do i do now.

Comment

Now that really does sound awfully sad bach, do you want a hand to get the numbers up.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Just realised when you bring up yer friends there's an option to "break friendship"~bit harsh innit?
                  Also always been curious to know what happens if you add someone to your ignore list?(not there's anyone i want to ignore!)Would you not see any of their posts?~would surely become a bit confusing?!

Comment

There should be a bit which allows you to link little fingers (make friends break friends etc) with other bods you have fallen out with, eh!!!
                    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Also always been curious to know what happens if you add someone to your ignore list?(not there's anyone i want to ignore!)Would you not see any of their posts?~would surely become a bit confusing?!
                      I did it once, just to see, and it just shows the name & "This person is on your ignore list" instead of whatever they've posted. Yeah, confusing!

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                        I think it does. My counts going up.
                        I've just clicked your profile and apparently I've visited you as well, all without even moving off my chair.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          I've just clicked your profile and apparently I've visited you as well, all without even moving off my chair.
                          I just accidently visited you too!!got a real problem that when I press on quick link to last post my mouse isn't quite where it should be & I end up going straight to someones personal profile~used to happen loads but now that people know I'm gonna end up totally paranoid!! Almost makes you feel like you're snooping in someones drawers!!

Comment

Profile Hits and Rated Good etc etc are all old stuff in relation to online networking - or notworking as I prefer.

The changes Ben appears to have implemented are similar to that - gathering 'Friends' is really just a numbers game, as Snadger says elsewhere we are (mostly) all friends here anyway.

I can't quite see the need for 'Last person to visit your profile' - sometimes I visit 'your' profiles to remind myself what you do/what you like, but if that is getting recorded all the time I could appear as a stalker (!!) where in fact I just have a short term memory ....erm, what was I saying....
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

So what is this now, gardening Facebook?
                              TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

to me and a lot more graps,the computor is a mass of confusion as it it,so i just starting to feel my way around the threads,pm's,ext.,not that i will ever be fully conversant with things,NOW i got to start again,if well seasoned users are having bother,then what hope is there for the likes of me,this leaves me complete confusion,is no good anyone trying to explain,as i am not fully understanding all the jargon,back to the beging,this is comparable to the supermarkets changing all the layouts,ggggrrrrr and gggggrrrrrrr.rant over got a lot to this weekend,will try and get another look next week.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X