No announcement yet.

Character test

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would have to be colour - but only at the precise moment of drowning with pain on his face and me in my 4x4 looking at the cost of diesel!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
      y'd better get onto making that ark I reckon!
      You couldn't do it these days, with the cost of basics, you couldn't afford to stock pile enough grub.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I think I'd just get a quick shot with whatever was in there, then savour the moment.

Comment

Eco issues with the use of all those trees to build an ark
          Air quality issues from all that methane
          H&S issues all over the place COSH, DEFRA Risk assesments Noah had it easy in them days

Comment

I can't swim so would have drowned before I noticed him. Would a colour photo of him not come out grey anyway ?

Comment

I would use my nikon digi slr with zoom lens and consider black and white options later on photoshop, that is, if I don't drown as well.

Comment

Originally posted by thyme View Post
                I can't swim so would have drowned before I noticed him. Would a colour photo of him not come out grey anyway ?
                No your confusing him with the king of grey John Major.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I'd be interested in the audio content of the situation. It'd sound great with stereo hydrophones submerged underwater, as he gurgled and spluttered his last. It might make a catchy ringtone ; )

(Naturally, I'd record it as an AIFF or WAV file and convert it to mp3 later
                  http://www.greenlung.blogspot.com
                  http://www.myspace.com/rolandfrompoland

Comment

The word "shoot" in the question is a definite option!
                    Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlung View Post
                      I'd be interested in the audio content of the situation. It'd sound great with stereo hydrophones submerged underwater, as he gurgled and spluttered his last. It might make a catchy ringtone ; )

(Naturally, I'd record it as an AIFF or WAV file and convert it to mp3 later
                      I`d have that as a ringtone.
                      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

I'd throw rocks at the useless git.
                        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I would tell him that he shouldv'e eaten less then he could survive on the leftovers!
                          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X