Happy birthday Headfry!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Happy Returns, Headfry!
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Happy Birthday Headfry
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Have a nice day headfry! So too, all the other grapes who have a birthday today!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Happy birthday! Hope you've had a super day with lots of pressies. Love Bernie
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Oh Happy Birthday Headfry. Hope you've had a lovely day, and that this evening will be suitably alcofrolic

Comment

happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day xx

Comment

OOH, back from holidays just in time to say Hippo Birdie Headfry. Best wishes from Madmax and I. Hope you had a wonderful day.
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

happy birthday headfry, hope you are having a wonderful day

Comment

Goodness me guys and girls, wow - thank you all so much for your very kind wishes!
                    I have had a smashing day out!
                    Mr HF has taken me to Wisley. We go maybe 4-5 times a year and each time when we go for lunch we pass the 'posh' restaurant I say "ooooh I would love to eat in there one day" - one day happened to be today!! Mr HF had a table booked for us....It was lovely and boy did the sun shine while we wandered around in the beautiful grounds.
                    Much love to you all, and thank you again for your kind wishes
                    Sue xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X