Um, er, photo?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, er, photo?

Can you see my photo of dexterdog when you read my messages? If not, how do I make sure you can see it? dexterdog
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Can't see no picture. Try - at the bottom of the window/page from the drop-down menu chose 'site areas'/'user control panel'. Then edit avatar?
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

When I set up my ID at first, I had the same problem as you. I soon realised that I'd put my photo in the 'profile' photo section, rather than the 'avatar' photo section.

If you go to 'edit avatar' and put your photo in there, we should all be able to see it

Comment

Looks exactly like that's what's happen DexterDogLancaster... you're photo is in as your profile (lovely photo by the way). Set it as you avatar and it'll appear by you name in your posts too
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Woof! Woof! thanx!
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X