No announcement yet.

This is Criminal....EU Regs for fruit and veg

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, surely it cant be THAT difficult to find a couple of euro MPs .... I feel a strong letter or three coming on. I am sick and tired of being dictated to in this manner. There are people starving out there and 'they' are throwing away perfectly good food - its just criminal ....
    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

yeah and what about when you have kids! i buy small bananas, apples, kiwis, plums ect because shes age 3 and cant eat a full sized one so i dont like wasting foods with the cost it keeps going up at as we dont have a large household income, id rather it be small and eaten than large and left. lets face it we could all do a better job of running the country and EU than the flipping morons that are running them now or trying to get in to run them oh sorry ranting but its true.

Comment

As usual another mad EU regulation that only the British have the stupidity to employ people to enforce. EURO MP's At least kiwi fruit, small or not, have a legitimate purpose before being consumed.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Here in the US (and I'm sure in the EU as well) there are minimum and maximum sugar content requirements. Still, it's pretty hard to tell that there is any QC, because the produce they sell is such a bunch of crap. I won't even eat a store-bought apple. Who knows how long the fruit has been in storage somewhere, I'm surprised it isn't dusty by the time it arrives in the shop.
          Maybe, if there were no government standards for fruit, they would be selling worse? Not sure it that's possible, of course. Personally, buying local, freshly picked fruit and produce is the best way to ensure quality. I'm experiencing pangs of guilt for taking one bite out of apples and throwing them away as I picked.
          The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it. -John Ruskin

http://wormsflowers.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X