Cornflakes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
    there is only one readybrek or shreddies with the cream off the top of the milk - shame we dont get that anymore!!
    Totally agree. Shreddies with jersey cream milk (gold top) and a sprinkling of molasses. mmmmmmm I've salivating at the thought...
    http://plot62.blogspot.com/

Comment

Happybunny can't resist porridge made with milk with cinnamon. Aunt just sent her cinnamon stick she bought on hols in greece. Its good cause she takes less sugar in porridge too!!!

Comment

You can't beat Wettabix or Shredded Wheat with hot milk.Well you can PORRIDGE with salt!!!
        Last edited by Cloud; 27-06-2008, 06:45 PM. Reason: Can't spell
        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Can't think of anything better to pick out of your teeth mid morning than Kelloggs cornflakes ( even after brushing and flossing!!!!)
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Bet you can't eat 3!!!
            Reap what you Sow

Comment

Got to say it guys, but kelloggs cornflakes have changed in my opinion, they are not only smaller than i remember when i was a kid but they dont maintain the crunch when drenched in ice cold milk like they used to. Soggy cornflakes just ain't the same

Comment

Nothing is as big as when we were kids Topaz!! Soggy cornflakes? Depends how fast you eat them. Maybe we've all slowed down as we've got older!

Definitely Kellogg's for cornflakes but ASDA Bran Flakes are very good.
                Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it.

Comment

An' I remembr when 'Wagon Wheels' we're about 10" across
                  OH buys whatever brand of flakes is handiest. Most are ok but some are like eating cardboard, even the chooks turn their beaks up at them, better not say which brand though in case I get sued!
                  I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

own brand rice crispies are the same as any other. Cornflakes can be hit and miss, but I have aldi ones just now and they are ok. Aldi hoops are similar to cheerios. I guess you just have to get used to it, and remember how much cheaper they are lol.
                    However, we only drink nescafe coffee, other brands just don't hit the spot!
                    http://365daysinthegarden2011.blogspot.com/

url]http://clairescraftandgarden.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X