No announcement yet.

Help with Hayfever

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had this conversation with a friend yesterday who is into homeopathy as i have been terribly affected this year. She reccomends Bee Propolis liquid from Holland & Barratt - you add a few drops into water & take it morning & evening i think, she also takes Euphrasia which i think is sold inthe form of Bioforce Eyebright drops. However i would do your own research into this a bit more as i am just going on her say so.

I have just been to the doctors this week & have been prescribed a stronger tablet which seems to be working better that the off the shelf antihistamines already but my sister also recomends the homeopathy hayfever tablets from Boots which contain Garlic, they are about £4 a pack for 72 tablets and are called Boots Alternatives Hayfever Relief Tablets. See below link - if it works...
    Boots.com - Shop -- Complementary Therapies
    Jane,
    keen but (slightly less) clueless
    http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

I have tried to stop using antihistamine tablets. Someone pointed out to me that by taking them you are treating the whole body for localised problems. Sneezing - I put up with it until it stops - usually 5 mins or so. Itchy eyes - bathe with Optrex. On the rare occasions when I do have to resort to a tablet I use Zirtek. They work for me and don't seem to make me drowsy. (Have only used one so far this year!!)
      Last edited by Gwyndy; 18-06-2008, 05:09 PM.
      Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X