GYO Member Of The Month

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
    Brilliant Shirley - not before time - have a wondeful month - strutt your stuff and lord it over your subjects!
    Bloody 'ell - me missus is a MOM. Not only of our two kids but for the vine too!

So I will enjoy be well and truly strutted and lorded over...

Can I type down Yummy MOMmy here? Well done Hunny. You deserve this after the month we have had.
    Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
    Cut your engines, cool your wings,
    You've taken me home...

Comment

Well done Shirley, you deserve it
      I was feeling part of the scenery
      I walked right out of the machinery
      My heart going boom boom boom
      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
      I've come to take you home."

Comment

Congrats shirl

Comment

Well done Shirley
          http://365daysinthegarden2011.blogspot.com/

url]http://clairescraftandgarden.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

Congrats Shirley .
            I grow, I pick, I eat ...

Comment

Congratulations Shirley, very well deserved ,enjoy being our MOM & hope you get some nice 'goodies'!
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Crikey.........can't believe the powers that be have only gotton around to making you MOM now!

Congratulations Shirl on becoming a MOM............ you are a worthy choice and well deserve it!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Well Done.

Congrats shirl, Gladly passing on the MoM'ness to a deserving candidate.

I hope you enjoy your goodies, mine were taken away by the postman this morning when he found i work for a living and was out.

Hopefully get them sat morning when the parcel office is finally open.

Well done again.
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Huge congrats Shirley, very well deserved indeed! Hope you enjoy your month in the limelight, and that the goodies are as good as ever! How did you feel when you saw it, I know I was absolutely floored with shock when I got it many moons ago!
                    Blessings
                    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

FANTASTIC news Shirley!!!
                      ( see..I used your full name as a sign of respect Shirl!!!)

Well earned over months and months of fantastic posts!!
                      Hope you have a lovely goodie-bag too....you have earned it kid!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Shirl, well done darling. Well overdue in my humble opinion.
                        Your enthusiasm has 'blown my frock up' since I joined The Vine, and I'm confident that your enthusiasm will rub off onto lots of new peeps here.
                        Enjoy you well-earned month Angel. Trousers, BC and me wish you all the very best.
                        X

Comment

Congrats Shirl!!!!!!!!!!
                          Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Congratulations Shirley. Not before time. Hope you get a great big goodie bag. Enjoy your month - and we're honoured to have you.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

congrats shirl, enjoy your month x

Comment

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I am such a saddo I keep reading them over and over again. I think at the end of my MOM month I will print this thread and keep it somewhere to read when I am feeling low.

Mrs Dobby - how did I feel - gobsmacked, flabbergasted, shocked, delighted - about sums it up Madmax and the boys are fed up with me skipping round the house (I keep spilling wine and coffee on them - time of day dependent of course). By the way, the wine is clearing nicely - first glass will be sampled tonight to ensure the quality is good for our trip. How are the bites healing?
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X