Big Brother ... grow their own

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good!

Watching the lifecycle of a radish may be the most entertaining aspect of this now VERY stale show.

Comment

Just had another thought - will it be known as crop telly?!

That should pass the censor test....

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, I LOOOVE IT lol, and your right i dont have a life!! sometimes watching someone else make a fool of themselves is far better than watching yourself do it!!!!

the kids are in bed, the OH is away a lot and i have the tv in the evenings, so some escapism is in order!!

ha ha - bring on the madness, plus i think Davina McCall is ace.

SS

Comment

I'll be right there with you Squashy!I have a life,am blessed with a wonderful family & some amazing friends,am not below average intelligence,enjoy a good read & countless other activities,but after a day dealing with my life & all the other issues that come up within,theres nothing wrong with sitting down & watching some "mindless crop"& not having to make my brain hurt to much to follow whats going on!must admit it gets a bit boring wen they only focus on the rows&relationships,do BB not realise we'd be interested in watching people get on as much(more than)as constant bickering.Happy launch night Squashy!got my bottle of wine at the ready!(to drink!!)
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
            I'll be right there with you Squashy!I have a life,am blessed with a wonderful family & some amazing friends,am not below average intelligence,enjoy a good read & countless other activities,but after a day dealing with my life & all the other issues that come up within,theres nothing wrong with sitting down & watching some "mindless crop"& not having to make my brain hurt to much to follow whats going on!must admit it gets a bit boring wen they only focus on the rows&relationships,do BB not realise we'd be interested in watching people get on as much(more than)as constant bickering.Happy launch night Squashy!got my bottle of wine at the ready!(to drink!!)
            Hooray only 15mins to go!! have a great launch night too, the kids in bed and a bottle of Diet coke for me! enjoy your "mindless crap" and welcome to the summer ha ha ha!! cor it would be great if the other tv stations collapsed and everyone had to endure it, my OH hates it, but knows i am watching and said he will only watch if Davina gets them out - god how gross!! lol!

have a great eve xx

Comment

Sorry if I came over as dismissive or unkind to those who like / follow Big Brother, each to their own n all that, just its not my cup of tea at all, I just can't see the attraction of watching a bunch of fame hungry folk couped up in unnatural surroundings for the enjoyment of others! Apologies if its your thing, and hope you enjoy it!
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
              Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
              Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
              On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                Sorry if I came over as dismissive or unkind to those who like / follow Big Brother, each to their own n all that, just its not my cup of tea at all, I just can't see the attraction of watching a bunch of fame hungry folk couped up in unnatural surroundings for the enjoyment of others! Apologies if its your thing, and hope you enjoy it!
                Should think so to!!these people with opinions!!honestly no offence taken,I totally appreciate that becoming a mum seems to have turned my brain to mush!!3 weeks from now i'll have some reality tv peeps to vent my anger at insted of the hubby & kiddywinks!!if they're really irritating might not have to wait that long!Sorry if my reply earlier made you feel bad,at end of day it all a bit of fun but the watchers arent all totally without intelligence,just need that little bit of an escape from reality!even if it is a reality show!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                  hey Mrs D, not everything floats everyones boats, no offence taken, honestly though, you dont know what you are missing ha ha ha !!

they are so funny though, only a nutter could go on it !! ha ha, perhaps next year for me!

By the way everyone, i have seen their veg patch and it is fully grown and there looks like no evidence of a slug in sight!! so that has made me happy NOT! hope the slugs come tonight and eat all their food lol!!

SS

Comment

my son says he off in for it next year

my faves so far. mo, mikey(think his name is, the blind guy). and the thai girl. i think...and i'm reserving judgement on most...think that mario guy went a bit TOO far with his "cover story"...

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                      hey Mrs D, not everything floats everyones boats, no offence taken, honestly though, you dont know what you are missing ha ha ha !!

they are so funny though, only a nutter could go on it !! ha ha, perhaps next year for me!

By the way everyone, i have seen their veg patch and it is fully grown and there looks like no evidence of a slug in sight!! so that has made me happy NOT! hope the slugs come tonight and eat all their food lol!!

SS
                      ahh. but will they want to eat, or even touch, anything that comes from the ground...eeeeurgh...i can picture their faces now when they have to dig it all up!

Comment

Originally posted by citygirl View Post
                        my son says he off in for it next year

my faves so far. mo, mikey(think his name is, the blind guy). and the thai girl. i think...and i'm reserving judgement on most...think that mario guy went a bit TOO far with his "cover story"...

the thai girl is hilarious lol!!! i dont know yet who i like the most, i watch for a few days to see who gets on my wick first ha ha !

happy viewing x

Comment

sorry to admit my new unreal real surreal escape(the vine)distracted me from my viewing so cant comment on whos who!maybe the vine has cured me from trashy tv LOL!? or maybe it was the launch night wine!

Comment

LadyWayne wanted to watch it last night - so I made myself busy with some emailing.

I'm sure it's compulsive viewing for many - it must be, otherwise CH4 would have the sense to drop it. However, what I saw of it, I don't think they could of selected a more vacuous, self-obsessed bunch of people if they'd tried. I'd wager that if you looked deep into the eyes of most of them, you'd see the back of their head. Or a mirror.

My brother ("little" brother) applied for it a few years ago, and he can be, let's just say a bit "dramatic", but was turned down. Speaks volumes for me of the type of people they try to attract.

I think I'll be tuning into to the other side to watch celebrity house makeover pet swap.
                            Last edited by HeyWayne; 06-06-2008, 07:18 AM.
                            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

when BB first came out I did USED to watch it BUT now I have to many others to be doing, also its the same thing and VERY boring.

I did go to eviction once ( my company sponsored it in the early days and we got free tickets) and it was rubbish. I think we arrived at about 6pm and had to wait around outside till about 9pm, thrown in a pen and all squashed, then as soon as the programme was finished we was thrown out!!!

I am NOT at all upset by the comments above, I suppose I didnt have much of life back then BUT now I am busy with family stuff and my second home - yes you guessed it the ALLOTMENT!!!! and my third home, the greenhouse!!!

Have a great day all,

Lorraine
                              http://warmanallotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

I didn't watch it, but I don't think BB is any more or less moronic than watching 22 men chase a ball round a lawn in the rain.
                                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X