Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have seen my enemy and its face is slimy!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nemaslug came today, just hope the nematodes don't drown. I've loads of tiny black ones, which are impossible to squash. They've been loving my radishes, Luckily the snails haven't moved in yet, we've been here 4 years, and yet to see one. Mind you at least you can pick snails up by the shells, less slime on fingers. Yuck!
    Last edited by BarleySugar; 30-05-2008, 06:00 PM.
    I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
    Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwww that picture has knocked me sick Geo as it is I heave when Im getting rid of the slimy naughties from my garden. There are absolutely hundreds of the blighters in my garden they come up from the cracks around the base of the house, unfortunately they have found a way into the house to. Coming down stairs in the morning and stepping on one with bare feet isnt nice at all. Yuck yuck yuck
      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        Fab picture Geo .. you could try making them into some of this: Buy elicina cream - acne, scars, stretchmarks, wrinkles...
        Interesting link 2 Sheds...

Geo..

Comment

I don't seem to have a slug problem the frogs take care of them!
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X