Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baking with a 3yr old - not recommended!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    hee hee!
    In a few years, he'll be drinking milk straight from the bottle and putting it back for the next person, and eating jam out of the jar with a spoon (in jar - in mouth - back in jar with a host of new germs)

so true TS - that made me giggle - thats my 12year old!!

Comment

I am blessed with children that love cooking and will eat just about anything. I regret none of those moments of chaos!!!
      TGR

Comment

I am blessed with children that love cooking and will eat just about anything. I regret none of those moments of chaos!!!
        TGR

Comment

I agree with Barleysugar - the high cooking temps would've nuked any nasties - and probably caramalised the greenies too - yummmmm caramalisation, a chef's favourite for "oh bugger, I burned it!" .

My mum used to give us the 'lickers' (otherwise known as the beaters) off the mixer when she had finished baking - and once we had licked them clean and when her back was turned we'd stick them back in the mix and pretend we were still demolishing the originals ones!! we were also known to have shared them with our kitten at the time
          How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X