The sky is blue

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sky is blue

No, honest, it is. I'm quite close so I get a good view of it.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Actually it's grey here for the first time in a couple of weeks!!
    Still waiting for some rain.......
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

might be in your world* - but you wanna see the colour in mine

*relates to Wayne cos Nicos beat me
      Last edited by piskieinboots; 16-05-2008, 05:04 PM.
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Grey sky here; and off to the lottie for some digging/sieving/picking out of couch grass roots in my new raised carrot bed.

Comment

It was a white sky (white coulds rather than greyt ones) whenw e left for the plot yesterday, with a chilly wind blowing. We were more concerned with finding coats as we left the house.

Got to the plot and the sun came out properly. When we hadn't brought any sunscreen or hats. I have my "builder's bum" burn again, and more on my face. And the poor toddler also had little rosy cheeks (luckily she was wearing long sleeves as it was so cold at home). We cut short the visit to just planting the tomatoes and harvesting the PSB.

This morning, the sun is out but there is lots of white clouds in the sky again.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
            I'm quite close so I get a good view of it.
            I just sprayed tea all over the screen....

Being near the height of a garden gnome, I can't see the blue sky, so settle for the green grass

Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Suns dying to come out, but it's just a bit shy at the moment. At least the rain helped out with the watering over the past couple of days though.

Comment

Grey but that's good- need rain to fill my new water butt; I'm having to water with tapwater at the moment, not pleased about that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X