No announcement yet.

Garden netting/mesh - where to buy?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes sorry i ment 50 meters , hopping back from metric to imperial is such a pain.

Ps i also got the blue plumbing pipe of e-bay as well by typing in blue pipe in the search box.
    Last edited by carlseawolf; 15-05-2008, 07:58 AM.
    ---) CARL (----
    ILFRACOMBE
    NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

this is what my long bed looks like with the debris netting over it , and the white weights are made from white 40mm waste pipe with a metal hook in them filled with concrete .

white pipe was cut to 7" long
      Attached Files
      Last edited by carlseawolf; 15-05-2008, 08:05 AM.
      ---) CARL (----
      ILFRACOMBE
      NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        My favourite is when people barge into me - clearly not looking where they're going. I can't help myself and will usually blurt out "did you not see me?" or "sorry, was I in your way?"

I rarely get a response.
        or when you're in the supermarket and someone parks their trolley ACROSS the aisle!! GRRRR! I have to avoid the supermarket it gives me the RAGE!
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Don't know if it was just me Wayne but I couldn't figure out just how much netting you were getting for your money from the link & with postage added on it's not such a bargain. I bought some green netting from a garden centre, rot proof, 6m x2m for £3.79 & have seen cheaper in places like Wilkinsons, I suppose it depends how much you want & how fine/strong you need it to be.
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Morrisons at alvis retail park in Coventry have 5mtrs by 2mtrs green mesh for sale @ £1.99p handy if you can't find any other jacob
            What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
            Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X