Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GYO Magazine Subscription

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long they had to wait before they recieved their first issue of GYO from when they paid their subscription?

I subscribed at the beginning of May, the yearly subscription was taken out of my bank account at the end of May but I haven't recieved my first mag yet.

I'm sure I'm missing out on loads of good stuff as I can't get hold of any copies in newsagents.

Cheers,
    Clareg

Clareg the best thing for you to do is to contact Neil Martin who is the subscriptions manager. His phone number is 01778 392497 and email address is neil.martin@aceville.co.uk or you could send him a PM. He is on line most days.
    [

Comment

Cheers Leslie Jay,

Just emailed now. Hopefully will be able to start enjoyed the mag soon,

Clareg

Comment

when is the next issue out? i have a subscription to kitchen garden and ive had that today and gyo is normally out shortly after but when?

Comment

Good question Leona. Mine usually arrives on the first of the month but as yet I havenot received my copies. I will give it a couple of days and then I will ask Neil if there is a problem.
          [

Comment

Not received mine either, but Practical Poultry has arrived which usually arrives a day later than GYO! Will be watching for Postie with eagle eye in the morning!

Comment

My gift sub was taken out for my birthday on October 20th. The first issue I received was the January issue at the start of December.

Comment

The next issue is on sale Friday 7th July. So we have a few days to wait.
                [

Comment

Oh no! So long to wait!

Comment

My two copies of Grow Your Own have just arrived!!
                    [

Comment

Still no-show of mine

Mind you, Kitchen Garden only turned up yesterday too and that's normally earlier that this (usually get both within a day of each other around the 1st of the month...). I presume they both had print problems, or there have been postie problems...

Or maybe I'm just too impatient...

Oh, Piglet - nice to put a face to the name in the KG this month btw!
                      Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Err.... maybe I shouldn't be so impatient... It just dropped through the letterbox now
                        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Hi guys, Neil is no longer the guy to call as he has (sadly) left our team. If you have has a queries regarding yopur subscription you should call 01778 392497 stating that you have a subscription to 'Grow Your Own'.

If you lose this number it's always on page 3 in the mag.

Hope this helps

Dave

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X