No announcement yet.

Are you still cool?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so cool I don't need to check the link to find out what someone else says, and of course if I did it would just confirm what I already know and....whaaaaaa who's he calling dickhead!
    Veni, Vidi, Velcro.
    I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Jana Muck View Post
      Am I going wrong some where when I click on it, it just say " Nope you are still a dickhead" "test completed"
      But I haven't even started
      Charming!!!!!!
      Awwww you spoiled it! Shhh! lol
      1 pony, 1 dog, 2 geese, 20-odd wild ducks, a friendly pheasant, chooks, 3 veg plots (in the garden), a polytunnel, 2 kids, and the OH

Am i mad?

Comment

Fell for that hook line and sinker!!!!
        LOL
        Nice one!!!
        Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Oh dear put both feet in it then My Father always said I was to slow to catch cold.
          Peskier got the brains not me. *me going to sit in the corner quietly*
          Regards
          Lady Jana Muck

Comment

Thanks for that HeyWayne. My test confirmed I'm the coolest person ever. But then - we all knew that

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Jana Muck View Post
              Oh dear put both feet in it then My Father always said I was to slow to catch cold.
              Peskier got the brains not me. *me going to sit in the corner quietly*
              LOL *goes to join Lady in the corner, as has a headache*
              1 pony, 1 dog, 2 geese, 20-odd wild ducks, a friendly pheasant, chooks, 3 veg plots (in the garden), a polytunnel, 2 kids, and the OH

Am i mad?

Comment

Wow, that is accurate, 30 times I've tried it used different names and it still sums me up to a tee. All Hail Wayne, All Hail Wayne, All Hail Wayne oh say can you see the dawns early light..........

Cheers bro.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X