X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul d'plumber View Post
    what's corgi registered?
    Council Of Registered Gas Installers.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Council Of Registered Gas Installers.
      Interesting. In my area, before I moved to the country, gas pipe installation certification was seperate from plumbing certification. I am a registered master plumber but that means nothing when it comes to being certified to do gasline work that requires a different certification and vica versa

Comment

That's a terrible nightmare. I hope everything will be ok..
        Plumber In London

Comment

new boiler working soundly, new piping through out now done ( a few peices of the plastic pipe ive saved and put in pots for watering deep down) the carpet had to go as couldnt get rid of the damp smell in it so now had the floor tiled looks lovely the did a very good job and we saw there previous work first. so skint now as the insurance said it was wear and tear so wont pay out! SAS the people who put the plastic pipe in but invoiced for copper and were told when the extention to the house was built to use copper have disappered and citezens advice say its too long after the event to do anything so its a case of live and learn on this one

Comment

Originally posted by percy charlie View Post
            new boiler working soundly, new piping through out now done ( a few peices of the plastic pipe ive saved and put in pots for watering deep down) the carpet had to go as couldnt get rid of the damp smell in it so now had the floor tiled looks lovely the did a very good job and we saw there previous work first. so skint now as the insurance said it was wear and tear so wont pay out! SAS the people who put the plastic pipe in but invoiced for copper and were told when the extention to the house was built to use copper have disappered and citezens advice say its too long after the event to do anything so its a case of live and learn on this one
            Wear and tear, are you kidding me!!, if a joint goes in plastic its not wear and tear, its a faulty fitting. I'd have pushed the point with the insurance company. I love the fact that if you bump into your radiator with the hoover and make it leak, you are completely incompetant but covered. If it leaks because of increased pressure in the system its wear and tear, balony. Insurance companies really make my blood boil.
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X