No announcement yet.

SOOOOOO Excited !!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How exciting Minty! Everything crossed for you!
    I was feeling part of the scenery
    I walked right out of the machinery
    My heart going boom boom boom
    "Hey" he said "Grab your things
    I've come to take you home."

Comment

Oohh, how exciting Minty and Mrs Minty!! Buckets and buckets of luck to the both of you. Hope it all works out for you and the new enterprise is a huge success - at least you had the bottle to do what some of us only dream of. Well done you
      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Wow. Good luck to you, sounds like the start of your own business. Its nice to be able to do work you enjoy I cant remeber who said it but the quote goes - the day you find a job you love is the day you never work again.

You could mix growing fruit and veg into the business, many middle class people and upper class want to be able to say that they grow their own veg as its now fashionable but dont want to get their hands dirty. I good idea for a business would be to have somebody that comes to their house and turns part of their garden into a veggy plot and helps them grow their own. Hows that for an idea?
        Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Good lucky Minty! Excellent idea! Bernie
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Thank you sooooo much for all the best wishes and support.
            We have had a bit of a huge blip today in that our trusty VW Passat Estate will will be a crushed block of metal by lunch time tomorrow. Thought it had a power steering problem but was found out to be a snapped cross member of the chassi.
            So we are without vehicle and to top it all my 9 year old has his first football match for his school team tomorrow on the other side of Derby.
            So a really bad day.....but we will not be defeated, sam WILL get to his match and The Mintys will find another banger.,,.. Bring it on,
            Minty
            " If it tastes like chicken THEN EAT CHICKEN " :- Kermit The Frog

http://mohicans-allotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Minty.

Well done you and the missus.

I'll point anyone in your general direction if they are looking for gardening services. I can put the word about around here; I like a good natter with the oldies on a sunny day!

Hope you sort a vehicle out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                Hi Minty.

Well done you and the missus.

I'll point anyone in your general direction if they are looking for gardening services. I can put the word about around here; I like a good natter with the oldies on a sunny day!

Hope you sort a vehicle out soon.
                Now that really would be a MASSIVE help.
                Thanks so much,
                The Mintys
                " If it tastes like chicken THEN EAT CHICKEN " :- Kermit The Frog

http://mohicans-allotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well done on your new venture - hopefully you'll get another sorted pretty quick. If you're thinking of advertising, then adverts in parish magazines go down really in village communities and hardly cost anything. Hope all goes well for you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X