No announcement yet.

Just realised......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Snadger. It's great to have you around.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
      Oh, you've met Nick have you?
      But i have he he
      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Well done Snadger!!! Mature wine .... mature cheese ... what more's to say! Except a thank you for all the help and advice you happily dole out to us beginners, very much appreciated
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Wow that is a lot of post, welldone.
          Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
            Hurray for Snadger, well done old bean, erm, I mean Mature fruit!
            Quality! Old bean is a much better name.
            Well done.
            http://plot62.blogspot.com/

Comment

How do you find time for the lottie?
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                You're not so far off it yourself Flum! Would you rather be a Guru or Mature?
                Oh mature I reckon. Guru sounds like one of these designer types off the sort of telly programme I run a mile from!

I can cope with the implications of whiffy cheese that 'mature' conjures up.

Anyway, if it's good enough for Snadger...!
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Could we have Snadgers first post posted please? You know, like one of those "step back in time - see where it all began" moments.

I didn't realise that "Snadger" is a colloqiualism for cigarette until yesterday.
                  Last edited by HeyWayne; 25-04-2008, 09:26 AM.
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

It's also a swede, I think - you know, a big ould turnip. And maybe something rude. He will enlighhten us!
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Our Snadger, Swedish? Naaah.

Rude? Even more unlikely surely.
                      Last edited by HeyWayne; 25-04-2008, 09:30 AM.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        Could we have Snadgers first post posted please? You know, like one of those "step back in time - see where it all began" moments.
                        My posts only go back over the past 500- does that mean they've disappeared for ever??
                        Maybe Snadgers have gone too?
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                          "I have now re-built the Zenith carb replacing all jets, gaskets, mixture screw, diaphragm and throttle butterfly and shaft. The rebuild took about four hours and cost just over £16.........I'm well chuffed with results!

PS I didn't realise there are TWO different Zeniths an early and a late.........only difference is the mixture screw has a locknut on the early version and a spring on the later!"

what a multi-talented guy he is!
                          And his Red Epicure broadies are going great guns down here in Sunny Suffolk
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                            "I have now re-built the Zenith carb replacing all jets, gaskets, mixture screw, diaphragm and throttle butterfly and shaft. The rebuild took about four hours and cost just over £16.........I'm well chuffed with results!

PS I didn't realise there are TWO different Zeniths an early and a late.........only difference is the mixture screw has a locknut on the early version and a spring on the later!"

what a multi-talented guy he is!
                            And his Red Epicure broadies are going great guns down here in Sunny Suffolk
                            Oops! That sounds a bit like a post I put on the Landrover owners forum!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                              It's also a swede, I think - you know, a big ould turnip. And maybe something rude. He will enlighhten us!
                              You got it in one Flum! Thats me a big auld turnip!

No idea why I chose that name? I think I was looking for something to do with vegetables and had a flashback to nicking snadgers from the farmers field to hollow out as lanterns on Halloween. I can still taste the raw swede even now after flicking it with a knife out of the centre and trying to catch the pieces in your gob! With a gob like mine I had a distinct advantage!
                              Last edited by Snadger; 25-04-2008, 11:21 AM.
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                                How do you find time for the lottie?
                                What lottie? I've only got a window box!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X