Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Izzard and Peter Kay for me

Comment

I love Peter Kay ,Dave Allen , Morecombe and Wise , and Billy Connelly .

I 've found some super Dave Allen stuff on Youtube recently - I'd forgotten how clever and funny he was !!

margo

Comment

In my early days it was Al Read, then later on Tony Hancock ,Blaster Bates ,Jim Davidson,and nowadays Billy connelly and Peter Kay.
        As for the jokes all of them jacob
        What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
        Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Eddie Izzard, Jack Dee, Victoria Wood, Paul Whitehouse.
          All at once I hear your voice
          And time just slips away
          Bonnie Raitt

Comment

I got to see Peter Kay at Bolton Albert Halls on video a few years ago - very funny guy. He is very good.
            I love growing tomatoes.

Comment

Billy Connolly and Victoria Wood. Don't watch much telly so not up on the latest lot of comics.
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Some of teh new ones are very good, but for me no-one has yet come close to Tommy Cooper or Frankie Howard.

Comment

A few ywaers ago i went to see Jasper Carrot at Bedworth Civic Hall Victoria Wood was the support act but she was billed as Vitoria Wood when did the name change jacob
                  What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                  Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

We adore Eddie Izzard ('control P print, control P print...'), when we first watched Dress To Kill, we had to pause so many times to allow my OH to regain his composure!

I was brought up on Tony Hancock on vinyl accompanying sunday lunch.

And Eric Morcambe was so amazing. One of my favourites is the Spick Sparkle sketch (Oh who's got girls in every port, hanging around like flies, yo ho ho ho ho ho! The sailor with the navy blue eyes. Two, three, four...)

Comment

I quite like Dara O'Briain - very good on Mock th Week. As have been mentioned, Lee Evans and Peter Kaye are good all round funnies. Dylan Moran makes me chuckle too.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I used to love Roy Kinnear - just the look on his face would have me in stitches

Comment

I'm a big fan of the three Bills - Bill Hicks (a modern philosopher if ever there was one), Bill Bailey, and Billy Connolly (especially the old stuff, where the comedy served as intros to songs).

Also Sue Perkins - she doesn't get anywhere near enough exposure these days!

Comment

Gotta be Eddie Izzard.. sniggered quietly at just the memory of laughing loudly at control P print when I read Pumpkin Becki's post I have that one on my ipod and titter awat quietly to myself in the ofice listening to it I remember when I first saw him on telly, one of his earliest appearences I think on the montreal comedy festival, we were all in school the next day doing 'le singe est dans l'arbre' and cracking up much to the bemusement of our french teacher
                            I have a dream:
                            a dream that, one day, chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Becca View Post
                              Gotta be Eddie Izzard.. sniggered quietly at just the memory of laughing loudly at control P print when I read Pumpkin Becki's post I have that one on my ipod and titter awat quietly to myself in the ofice listening to it I remember when I first saw him on telly, one of his earliest appearences I think on the montreal comedy festival, we were all in school the next day doing 'le singe est dans l'arbre' and cracking up much to the bemusement of our french teacher
                              Ah oui, le sange joue un banjo!

Comment

Bubblewrap,that was lovely!
                                Both dead now but I only had to look at Ken Dodd or Les Dawson to laugh out loud!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X