No announcement yet.

What's on your current playlist?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my ipod at the mo is - Lost Prophets, Fallout boy, Plain White Ts, Mark Ronsons single 'stop me', Alphabeat, Blink 182, Counting Crows, Evanescence, Everclear single 'local god', KulaShaker, Linkin Park, Muse, Placebo, 30 seconds to mars and Take that.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Hmmm well I dont like anything thats is a constant reoccurence, like an old record stuck....thud thud thud. I enjoy listening to Classical music and I like Disco but I enjoy listening to Radio 4 these days...........dont know whats wrong with me lol......
      Last edited by allotmentlady; 19-04-2008, 05:36 PM.
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

I'll listen to pretty much anything as long as it doesn't make my ears bleed or make me vomit.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
          I'll listen to pretty much anything as long as it doesn't make my ears bleed or make me vomit.
          so you haven't got any spice girls CD's then
          Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
          Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by kernowyon View Post
            Not a single one! Even LadyWayne doesn't have anything of theirs.
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by kernowyon View Post
              PMSL !!!!!!!!

Comment

this week I am mostly playing hot rats - frank zappa. I have'nt listened to it for a couple of years, forgotten how complex and interesting it is. Mind you, the wife hates him!!Also "Its too late to stop now" Van Morrison best live album ever I think. Also some..........early Hawkwind for my lost youth. (I lost him in tescos)

Comment

I have about 600 CDs and play list changes all the time currently playing lots of Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, & Memphis Slim.
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                    I have about 600 CDs and play list changes all the time currently playing lots of Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, & Memphis Slim.
                    Love the Blues!
                    Saw BB King on last uk tour, 80 odd years old and fantastic.
                    Am currently sulking because I couldn't get Jethro Tull tickets for a concert a few miles away last night so listening to them and then "getting down" to newly discovered Sherman Robinson. If you like good guitar playing check him out on Youtube.
                    Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

i like absolutly any type of music to be honest currently in the cd player is the foo fighters, and nightwish nemo fav single at mo. summers evening though has to the eagles it the law in my house sitting outside with the barby going couple of beers or one in my case (total lightweight me ) candles all the garden.
                      Failing that my brother has a mate who once a year just turns up in the summer bit of a hobbo really, gets fed and a bed and spends the night playing his guitar with my brothers flat mate makes for a really nice evening
                      Last edited by areia; 20-04-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Iggy and the Stooges, foo fighters, Radiohead, Thom Yorke, Kellis, Squeeze, Wolfmother, Madonna, Nouvelle Vague, Buzzcocks, Kasabian, New Order, Rob Zombie and lots of other odds and sods.

Comment

Just added the foo fighters new album
                          Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

I blush to say I'm years behind everyone. I've only just progressed from Haydn and Mozart to Beethoven.

Comment

Just bought Duffy - Rockferry . Good if you like that sort of thing. Sort of reminds me of Dusty Springfield sort of
                              There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Yestreday we were playing Robert Plant/Alison Krausse, Nick Drake and Sandy Denny. The day before it was Leonard Cohen and some Armenian followed by North African music.
                                Just ordered the two Jackson Brown unplugged albums, the new Van the Man and Levon Helm.

Like BW, I'm an avid music collector and between us we have very eclectic tastes not to mention a bloody enormous CD (and DVD) collection.
                                Last edited by TonyF; 21-04-2008, 05:59 AM.
                                TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X