Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one?
    Buy Russian Vine 'Fallopia baldschuanica' : Delivery by Crocus.co.uk
    Pretty flowers Says it's deciduous, so would I be able to put an ivy in too?

Comment

that's the one - it is deciduous but leaves behind it masses of 'structure' in the form of its skeleton - it really does grow very quickly and I'm not too sure if an ivy would cope with it as well, but worth a try
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

I know that feeling and I block out my neighbours with trellis above my 6ft fence and grow climbers all over it. Shall I see if I've got any self set spare ones for you?

Comment

If its not what you asked for then its not right. If they've been cut so short they won't grow its hardly professional and their credibility should be questioned.

...but IMO its not that bad. I was expecting to see stumps and loads of windows. Sure an upstairs view will be not as private as before but where you took the pic you can only see the top of the roof. I hope you get something sorted but I'm sure you will learn to live with it.
          http://plot62.blogspot.com/

Comment

Poor things have really been scalped haven't they. I've got a clematis montana growing up one of my conifers to add a bit of colour so it might be worth a try or any rampant vine or ivy should cover them & not be too worried about the dry soil. I have one leylandii at the bottom of our garden which is about 20 odd feet tall & started to lean after some gales a year or so ago but I've left it because it masks the house behind us & like you I'm a bit bothered about being overlooked. I'd complain - loudly!
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X