Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription for freinds...

Hi there

Does anyone know about subscribing to GYO for a friends.

We want to get a years subcription to GYO as a wedding present for some friends who have just got married. How do I go about this and will they get any information when the magazine comes though their door that it was us who subcsribed them?

They're having a celebratory party next Friday so I wnat to sort it out this week and we'll get them a card and let them know then.

Thanks

E
    Last edited by eskymo; 11-06-2006, 10:13 PM.

My subscription to GYO, was a birthday gift from my cousin Georgina in the USA.
    When she subscribed she sent me a copy of the e-mail she got confirming her purchase.
    There are a number of ways to start a subscription to GYO. Last month there was a leaflet with my magazine to suggest a subscription to GYO for a friend with an extra three months being added to your own renewal date as a reward for being generous to your friend. At least that's what I think I remember reading. Try sending a PM to Neil Martin as he deals with subscriptions, or phone him. For all subscriptions enquiries Tel. 01778 392497.

Comment

Thanks Jaxom - I just sent him a PM

Comment

Jaxom - do you by any chance still have the leaflet? Does it have a code on it? I phoned the subscription line and they siad I need to quote a code from the offer that was advertised and I can't find it anywhere.

cheers

Comment

Bum... No sorry I threw it away. sorry. So much mail comes through our letterbox these days that I would be up to my neck if I kept it all. Perhaps another Grape still has the A4 sheet that came with the Magazine?

Comment

Eskymo
            Here you go
            Ring 01778 392497 and quote G06/06 - that should be what you're after.
            Rat

British by birth
            Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
            http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Brilliant - cheers Rat. I'll give them another ring on Monday morning and hopefully get a good deal with that code. Thanks for taking the time to find that.

Comment

Thanks for the offer code Rat - it entitled me to a discounted price on my subscription...I thought I might get some free magazines added to my subscription as Jaxom suggested...nevermind...can't grumble - got money off which is great for my pocket.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X