mother of all sick bugs here...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mother of all sick bugs here...

Hi just want you to send some get well thoughts to us here.
    The 9 month old had had a NASTY sick bug thing since Friday and his big brother has now had it since Sunday.
    I have done 8 loads of washing since monday.
    My chest infextion STILL not cleared up been over a month now and now my ears HURT too.
    Got the docs coming later to assess us all, not gong to surgery as boys too ill to take. Docs say baby needs to be seen as he has had it for so long and is so little.

Fed up with it all now... and to cap it all the weather is LOVELY and all I have managed to do is pot on some tomato plants and open and shut the cold frame and plastic greenhouse thing. I can see the weeds coming up from the window as I type... grrrrrrrr

Rant over, janeyo

Oh dear....sounds dreadful!
    Lots of tlc for you all- hope the Dr manages to sort things out for you soon.
    Keep warm- my thoughts are with you!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh, that's absolutely rotten I have my washer on 'full speed ahead' after two of mine were rather poorly overnight but when it's been going on for days you must feel absolutely drained.

Hope you're all better very soon!
      I was feeling part of the scenery
      I walked right out of the machinery
      My heart going boom boom boom
      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
      I've come to take you home."

Comment

hope you all get sorted on the road to recovery,is bad enough when the little ones are ill,but when your ill yourself its a nightmare,is like mother natures saying{your not allowed to be sick when you got kids ,and men }sending BIG HUGGS and get well wishes, ,your garden needs you not: yet
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

lots of love and healing thoughts coming your way.....
          Last edited by lainey lou; 02-04-2008, 10:24 AM.
          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Hope you are all well soon, Having had 5 kids (only one left at home now ) i know what you are goig through.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Here come lots of tlc wishes {virtual but they all count} .... hope you soon feel better hon, and the children too. I know its hard with little ones, but try to get some rest - the sooner you're better yourself the sooner and more able you are to help them, if you see what I mean!.

Take good care.
              Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

hope you're all better soon, my son had it a few weeks ago lasted 1 week, its pretty bad i know, take care x

Comment

It's never nice when kids get ill bless em, theres is something nasty going around, i had well still have had an evil bug. i felt better after 48 hours but no it came back with a avengance knocked me for six, with all this coughing i think i will have a six pack like arnie soon. but its been 8 days i just want it to gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
                  hope everyone gets better soon

Comment

Hope everyone who is feeling poorly is soon better. The sunshine should help
                    Happy Gardening,
                    Shirley

Comment

I hope you are all better soon, you really have your work cut out, and when felling poorly yourself I cant be easy. Big hugs and love to you all HF x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X