Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashes to Ashes (spoilers if you didn't see it tonight!!!)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashes to Ashes (spoilers if you didn't see it tonight!!!)

Fab!

Too many things I just didn't see coming!

It was obvious Dad was the clown, once the transformation started but I just hadn't seen that at all! Then the whole not-Evan-but-Gene theme carried on again, complete with the carrying Alex scenario from episode 1

I know a lot of people have been a bit sniffy about A2A, mainly (I think) because LoM was so great but I thought it was a superb conclusion and can't wait to see what they do with a second series.

I shall miss Gene terribly in the meantime!
    I was feeling part of the scenery
    I walked right out of the machinery
    My heart going boom boom boom
    "Hey" he said "Grab your things
    I've come to take you home."

I have just finished watchin it and must say that life on mars was never gonna be topped, I thought this ending was a bit poo. Brilliant all the way thru and then a let down at the end. I never caught on about the clown/dad thing either, I must be gettin old
    "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."
    Dolly Parton.

Comment

Enjoyed it, but didn't leave me longing for the next series. LoM was a very big act to follow.

Comment

Loved the whole series. LoM was hard act to follow, but A2A in its own right was great. A nice mixture of old and new faces.

Am going to miss the Gene Genie until they return
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Yeah, looking forward to the next series.
          All at once I hear your voice
          And time just slips away
          Bonnie Raitt

Comment

I have really got into this series. I think it is brill...shall watch the final episode next week on BBC3
            Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful..William Morris

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X