How do you set up a blog?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you set up a blog?

I find it so interesting reading peoples entries on their blogs and I wondered if they are easy to set up, I would like to start keeping jpurnal for my year in my garden.

If you click on your User CP and schroll down to the bottom of the left hand panel you should find Blog at the bottom - click on this and it gives you several choices - one is go to my blog and I think there's a post to my blog

Comment

I found that it was really easy to set up using blogger, but there are others out there, and if you want to 'keep it in the family' you can set up a journal right here on the grapevine (second button along on the green bar at the top).

Comment

www.blogger.com

is a great easy site to use
        http://newplot.blogspot.com/

rain rain go away (2009)

rain rain rain (2010)

Comment

I use wordpress.com and find it very easy to use.. if you need any help please feel free to PM, i've been blogging for years!

Comment

I've often fancied blogging, but I'm far too boring for anyone to want to read it.
            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Do many grapes read the blog section of this place? I hope not as I tend to write mine a bit like a 'secret diary' - you know where you ramble on to yourself about nothing in particualr
              Last edited by SMS6; 20-03-2008, 12:08 PM.

Comment

My blog is neither exciting, or well written, but it does give me a good place to keep track of what I've done (providing I update it of course), and also looking back at last year - gives me the incentive to keep going through the cr@ppy times.

Like Hazel (and several others) I found blogger very easy to use and follow the destructions.
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I've set up a couple of blogs in the past but haven't kept them up to date.

I tend to use the 'What I did today.......' thread as my online gardening diary!
                  Last edited by Snadger; 20-03-2008, 02:39 PM.
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I set one up last night,spent longer on that than I do on GYO oh was not amused. Not sure I'm ready for the world to see it though, like you said its your thoughts and memoirs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X