Coming home - advice please....!?!?!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madmax and Shirl.

WELCOME HOME!! You know you have made the right choice! Enjoy your family and life together.

AML ,Mandy xxx

Comment

Excellent [as bill and ted would say].

Comment

Oh, you guys - well done. I don't suppose it was as easy as it sounds but at least you all have each other - here's to the rest of your life TOGETHER. So pleased for you all
        With our bestest wishes from the Scareys
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Congrats to you both, I hope you have a smooth and stress free trip home, and should you ever need to get away for a few days, then you'd be welcome to our sofa bed in the loft!

Hope to speak to you both soon!
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
          Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
          Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
          On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Guys an gals,

Back home now. So much thanks to you all who contributed to my thoughts (you know who you are!). A bit ahead of time financially, but what the hell...?

No more early starts for the airport, no more on line flight bookings, no more security checks, retinal scanning at Amsterdam Airport, no more the sound of turbines accelerating me down a runway away from my family, no more tax issues, no more accommodation to sort out, no more crap from agencies, no more msn chat with my family (gotta talk to them properly now!), no more cheerios, but loads of at home smiles and cuddles... And a few arguments too no doubt. Shirley might even get me to dig the garden up for her and build the chicken coup...

I start work at Halfords a week on Monday. Anyone need a SatNav?

Martin
            Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
            Cut your engines, cool your wings,
            You've taken me home...

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
              Anyone need a SatNav?
              Nah, I prefer to stop and ask some gorgeous looking chap on the way - Snowdrop, being a boy, just prefers to get lost - however to be fair, he never really does

Great to hear you are back and get digging
              Last edited by piskieinboots; 06-04-2008, 02:20 PM.
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

long time no post ....

Sorry I've not been around much lately, think you know why.

All I can say is congratulations both, here beginneth the next chapter.

Someone very wise once said that happiness is wanting what you have.

I know you'll all be very happy and wish you the best.

Hope you're feeling better Shirl, I'll try to get online a bit more often.

Will raise a glass to you tonight.
                Regards Jane

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                  Guys an gals,

I start work at Halfords a week on Monday. Anyone need a SatNav?

Martin
                  Good luck in the new job Max I hope all goes well.
                  I don't need a SatNav I can get lost without one.
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

Good luck Martin! If you need any help or advice re Halfords, just ask, PM me here, or ring Halfords Macclesfield and ask for Suzanne!
                    Blessings
                    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Great news Madmax!! Good luck with the new job.
                      Kirsty b xx

Comment

That's great news about the job
                        And I do want a SatNav as it happens, gonna buy one for my birthday in the hope that it'll make me a bit braver goin places I don't know... Also touch-up paint for a green Focus (V reg), seat covers and car-mats... Which aisle are they on?!

Comment

Sorry I missed the beginning of this thread MM and Shirl - but well done on making The Decision and heres to the very happiest of futures together for you both. Your love for each other and your family comes through sooo clearly in your posts that I know it will work for you - you truly have what so many only dream of, in your strengh and love together.

Well done on the job too, hope it goes at least okay for you - I know your happiness derives from your family, but I do still think you have to partly enjoy the work you have to do to look after that family, so all the very best with it MM!

You have done the right thing in my OH, for what thats worth, and I heartily congratulate you and wish you all the best of joy and happiness.

(And when did you say that party was??? )
                          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X