X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous dress; thumbs up from me.

Comment

Fabulous - you'll knock 'em dead!
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Absolutely fabulous dress BW - you will look stunning!
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Thats beautiful BW!!
          I'm getting my dress off ebay too. I know a couple of people who have and were absolutely thrilled with them.
          Don't forget to post photos of you wearing it!
          Last edited by kirsty b; 13-03-2008, 07:25 PM.
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Stunning! Would love to see pic of you wearing it on your wedding day.
            Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

If its the dress you want BW then its the one you get . its your wedding day so if you like it - stuff what everyone else thinks.
              And as Hazel at the Hill says - your other half won't see it till its to late so his opinion don't count anyway.

Looks good to me- go for it and have a great day.
              There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

It's gorgeous. My daughter bought hers off ebay last year and I have to admit that I was horrified. - I'd thought we'd do the whole mother and daughter 'shop for the frock' thing - but when it arrived it was stunning, fitted perfectly and, what with the bridesmaids dresses coming from the same supplier, she saved enough to put a fair amount towards the honeymoon.
                Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

It's beautiful! When's the big day? Got enough time to grow blue flowers?

Terry
                  The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

It's gorgeous you will look beautiful in it
                    Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

BW, that dress is the most beautiful thing I have seen in ages, you will look utterly gorgeous

Comment

Got a sort of 'enviromesh' look about it, but in a stunningly beautiful way!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Cor, there's a thought Snadger - I bet you could make an enviromesh frock - well, one could, not your yerself personally that is ... am I losing it?...tell me I'm not losing it ...actually I don't think I ever had it ... anyway, I wasn't there, you've got the wrong person... where's me pills..?
                          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I have bought a couple of ball gowns from ebay and been absolutely delighted with them. Living where I do I wouldn't have had an opportunity of buying anything like that before ebay came into our lives.

Problem is always finding a matching pair of shoes and a bag .............
                            ~
                            Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                            ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
                              Living where I do I wouldn't have had an opportunity of buying anything like that before ebay came into our lives.

Problem is always finding a matching pair of shoes and a bag .............
                              I don't live where you do but deffo rural. I don't go for matching, just sparkly.

The dress is gorgeous. If I get an invite then my "dress" tartan goes with it. I'll go for the silk version .
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                                Got a sort of 'enviromesh' look about it, but in a stunningly beautiful way!
                                Erm, thanks, I think..

Thanks all for your lovely words, I just saw it and thought "that's the one!!". Didn't even think about shoes/bag, oh heck! I'm not a girly girl so I don't have much of a clue with these sorts of things, so it really helps that you all think it's lovely too! You guys are great

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X