No announcement yet.

Utility Bill WOW!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget BT in this catalogue of errors. Challenge your bill. Unfortunately it is now down to the customer to 'prove' they didn't use the gas. Gone are the days of innocent until proven guilty. Unless you are a mugger or a drug addict...
    Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
    Cut your engines, cool your wings,
    You've taken me home...

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
      i had a £400 gas bill recently - even though it's been a mild winter
      my puppy farts a lot, especially when he's eaten my sprouts - will grow more sprouts and stick a tube up his bum and bottle the gas
      Ah, yes. I believe I forgot to warn you about that. When we brought our Labrador home as a pup he did one that was so awful my OH had to drive with his head out of the car window. If yours is anything like ours forget just running your gas off it and think supplying the national grid. Sprouts are always reliable, but sage and onion stuffing is truly unreal.
      Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
        Lets hear it for British Gas!
        I have been trying to get shot of BG since last August. Every time I pay their bill and try to change they say I owe more and won't release me 'til it's paid!! This will always be so as one continues to use fuel whilst paying for the last lot.

I had the same problem with BT.

They are NOT making any friends.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X