Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crufts

Anyone going this weekend?

My friend won tickets off the local radio station so she's given me one of them We're going tomorrow for the working dogs, as she's got two bull mastiffs and a rottweiler (and laminate flooring thank god!) and I regularly look after another bull mastiff. My other friend's got a mad boxer

However, my favourite of favourite breed is a border terrier, so I'm a bit disappointed not to be going on Sunday for the terriers but never mind!
    Live for something or die for nothing

We're off to see the Boxers, Bullmastiffs and Rotties tomorrow (I have 2 Boxers, my sis has a Bullmastiff and her friend has a Rottie)

I'm rather excited about it

Comment

Will deffo be watching it on the box for the working dogs. have 2 boxers, but love bullmastiffs and rotties.

If it ain't at least knee high, then it ain't a dog.
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

Just got back and I'm absolutely exhausted and covered in hair and slobber!

Did you guys get to see the English Mastiffs in Discover Dogs and/or wandering round? Gorgeous! The one we met was already 15 stone and only 16 months old!

Spent loads of time with the Border Terriers though and was plotting their kidnap when a Great Dane nearly knocked me flying!

Looking forward to watching it tonight to see who wins.......

Comment

Been watching it on the box. Just love it ...... but particularly watching our Aimee (border collie cross) who tries not to watch but just can't help herself!
          ~
          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
            If it ain't at least knee high, then it ain't a dog.
            Our dachshunds and terriers are braking open their money boxes to see if they can afford to get a bus to your place to give you a real savage licking
            It's not the growing old I mind but the growing stupid with it!

Comment

Considering the Price of entrance fee, price of parking and price of petrol.. perhaps not this year.

Have been in the past...place smells of wee by the afternoon.
              Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                Have been in the past...place smells of wee by the afternoon.
                Lol!!! We were sitting having our sandwiches watching the world go by when this chap with a Great Dane wanders over to the euphemistically titled "exercise area" that was about 15 feet away and what happened next really put us off our cheese and pickle!

Comment

I would have been there today with a Greyhound but for the new puppies(beautiful,beautiful babies!!) but am watching it on television,especially tonight.
                  I woke at 3a.m. this morning,made a cup of tea,thought of all those setting out in the cold and dark,wished them luck---and went back to bed!!!

Comment

OH is giving it a miss this year, too tiring and too expensive.
                    I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpadragon View Post
                      Our dachshunds and terriers are braking open their money boxes to see if they can afford to get a bus to your place to give you a real savage licking
                      Apologise to them for me!! And they would be more than welcome to come and play with Boo and Max I suppose I should have said if it gets carried in a handbag and dressed up in little outfits then it ain't a dog!
                      Kirsty b xx

Comment

Bah!!! Yet again the Border Terrier is overlooked for the top 4 in best of group! gggrrrrr!

Comment

Hurrah!! The giant schnauzer won!!! I was rooting for the Beagle personally, but I'm glad the chihuahua didn't win!

Comment

i guessed 3 of the Best In Group (?) : Schnauzer, Beagle and Samoyed, then correctly guessed the two Best in Shows.
                            Mr Sheds thought I was daft for getting excited, then realised we should have put a bet on ...
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Had a lovely day and didn't spend too much money!!

I picked the GS for BIS, would have liked to see the Beagle take Reserve

Was nice to see new breeds in the BIS though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X