No announcement yet.

Wellie's Back In Town....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll betcha peeps that her Wellieness is cuddled up with the Cat (if she has been forgiven!) on the settee in front of the fire with a glass of pinio grigo at this very mo.....

She might have taken The Coat off by now.....?

Comment

Boo!

Coat IS off, Cat IS on lap in front of, and large glass of IS with a straw in it.....
      How well you all know me!!! I had a lie in this morning (no Siamese) but BC and me totally did ignore her boyfriend 'Barnaby' who strayed into our boudoire, till we stared him out.....(7.15am, and I don't know where Trousers was either?!)
      X

Comment

Yay, she is really back.

Wellie dahling, mwah - mwah.

Chez Pierre is now 22' x 15' as the old kitchen has gorn.
        The dog on being relased from teenage sons bedroom, (its OK, the smell does not affect her) where she is incarcerated to prevent over-consumption of fresh builder, took three steps into the room, stopped, stared where the wall used to be, then looked at 'er-indoors as if to say, "Well if you will lock me away how do you expect me to protect the house!", then spent the rest of the day looking very worried.
        Last edited by Peter; 08-03-2008, 11:14 PM. Reason: spelling
        Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
        Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
        I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Rabbit Sweetie! Where have you BEEN?! I've missed you so....
          Mmm. Sounds like you have 'a house full'. Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah (four cheeks, high five! hahahahahahah. childish.)
          So. Kitchen's Gorn? Careless of you. No. Builders took it. Excellent! but you owe it to the dog to explain.....
          X

Comment

Bin offline fer a cuppla days. Welcome back.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

Hiya Wellie. Veggie garden design.... hmmm do we see a telly series coming on....?
              Last edited by muckdiva; 09-03-2008, 10:39 PM.
              All at once I hear your voice
              And time just slips away
              Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Telly Series, well she has a good gardening name, she has the coat, what more does a girl need to do Monty Don's job?
                Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Oh noooo, why am I always late???? Great to have you back honeybee .... you HAVE been missed (and hopefully by Trousers and BC as well as us?!?). Glad you're still talking to us lot after your hi livin!

I'm in the office with one small nervy collie and one HUMUNGOUS playful Northern Inuit (bit like a husky but bigger and slightly more wolf looking) .. I foretell WW3 in the doggy world, hows a girl sposed to work?!

So, whats going on at Holly??

Finishing off (for now) with lots of virtual hugs Wellie, and a coupla mwah mwah smakers to get you used to them for the Big Move
                  Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Moggie - a girl can't possibly work under those circumstances.... go home immediately and put your fees up (Two Ronnies. Superb humour!)
                    Inuit. Yes, I'm pretty sure you can get tablets for that these days?
                    and of course, you'll be home by now. Silly Wellie....

Holly's quiet as a mouse at the moment. Loads of prospective buyers 'driving by' (being a no through road, we recognise strange cars immediately, 'speshly when they park so subtly at the gate with details in their hands'!).

Ooh, now you've all got me.... TV Prog. I'd love to.
                    X
                    Last edited by wellie; 11-03-2008, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Still lookin for tablets hon .... d'ya think gin would do?>? About to go home AGAIN! This is turning into a bit of a habit ...
                      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X