No announcement yet.

broken nose

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done you GP, real sorry to hear you got a bashing in the process but the world needs people like you - good will over evil - always

get well soon hun

Here's hoping those nasty lads find slugs in their porridge - sorry I can't wish for something more horrid but I do believe in karma
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

How are you feeling today gardenplot? Hope the swelling is going down.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Sorry to hear about this gp, I have no time for men that hit women. Actually I have no time for violence full stop. Hope your injuries heal soon.

Part of the reason I don't enjoy going out anymore is the whole threat of violence. Being my size you're often seen as a target (I guess when people have had a skin full I'm quite eay to focus on!?). I got a right pasting outside a club once - kicked to the ground, then being kicked about like a rag doll. I had a tooth knocked out, but other than feeling sore all over for a few days - didn't really suffer much.

Hope they catch the guy that did this to you and that he gets more than a slap on the wrist.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

hello garden plot
          my heart goes out to you what you did was indeed very brave,sorry you got hurt in the proccess,i wish you all the best and a speedy recovery
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Oh Gardenplot! Well done for being so brave and getting in there to help that lad when noone else would, God those standers and watchers must feel dreadful now. So sorry you got injured though honey, I hope you feel better soon. Get yourself some arnica pillules (homeopathy avail from Boots etc) that will help with the physical and mental trauma.
            Lots of love to you xxx
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Hope you are feeling better today. Not many people would have done what you did, as what you have told us shows.

Hope the police catch the nasty b@st@rd that did this to you and the young chap.

Feel better soon

Kirsty
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Well done. You may not feel brave but you do have the satisfaction (and eventually you'll feel pride) of doing the right thing and probably saving a life. My husband has a horror of me witnessing something like that because I WOULD wade in - he reckons I'd get myself killed if someone attacked me because I wouldn't give in.

You might well feel worse while the bruising comes out but I hope the pain goes away soon. I also hope they catch the animal (no, that's unfair to animals).
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

You are very brave Gardenplot...may your good deed return to you 10 fold!

Comment

...and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest that b@st@rds @r$eho!e!!!!

Comment

Remind me not to cross YOU lainey lou!
                      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                        Remind me not to cross YOU lainey lou!
                        Teeheehee! Don't know if I'd be as brave as Gardenplot, I'm quiet and retiring really!

Comment

You are brave GP, I wish you a speedy recovery and pray that this guy will get what he has coming to him. I too hope that the young man you helped is told about what you did for him. xox
                          Denise xox

Learn from the mistakes of others because you'll never live long enough to make them all yourself.
                          -- Alfred E. Neumann
                          http://denise-growingmyown.blogspot.com//

Comment

Well done GardenPlot, you have shown a huge crowd of people what they should have been doing, not just standing around 'enjoying the entertainment'... It makes me sick, it really does. How would they have acted if that poor young lad had been kicked to death? Probably spent the next few days telling all their mates "Ooh, I saw that, that bloke was proper mental.." when it came on the news etc, like some soap episode or something. GAH!!
                            You really should feel proud of yourself for stepping in, and stopping what could have ended in death or brain damage or something. I really hope your injuries heal quickly hon., and the pain isn't too much. Witch Hazel is good for bruising & you can get bottles of it in most supermarkets - soak a big cotton wool pad with it & hold it over the swollen/bruised bit - it cools & reduces the swelling.

Have you thought about doing martial arts of some sort, or a bit of boxing....?!

Get well soon XxX

Comment

Really hoping you're ok GP. You've been very quiet
                              I was feeling part of the scenery
                              I walked right out of the machinery
                              My heart going boom boom boom
                              "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                              I've come to take you home."

Comment

Hi everyone, I’m doing ok, just been staying with a friend, I’m back home now so will catch up with everyone.
                                I have just read all your well wishes and sat here and cried, everyone is so lovely
                                Thank you for been so kind and thank you laine lou for your advice I bought some arnica pillules, small tablets that are placed on the tongue and dissolve better for me, I can't eat yet just taking fluids & soup through a straw.
                                Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X