No announcement yet.

Whats easy to plant for a child .

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headfry thats a really good idea ! i'll make a book up for my daughter, she'll love that.
    i'll start it with a new seed, as the others have already started growing,
    Treat every day as a new challenge... love it, learn from it and most off all enjoy it!

Comment

Stick a seed in her scrap book- get her to draw one too. measure the seed by drawing round it. look for different types of seeds in the garden, even find seeds 'hidden' in berries----WASH HANDS! so much fun with just a seed and some earth!
      What is she growing, do you know yet? get her to invent a recipe for her crop! she can draw up a menu in her scrap book.......oh I could go on and on!

Comment

i've got a couple of sweet pea they are about 5 inch tall now, just two seeds,
        and cress but i just put that onto cottonwool.
        i've had a few ideas from everyone, so when we have time, i'll take her to the shops and get some more seeds, she'll love it,
        even i'm excited !!
        Treat every day as a new challenge... love it, learn from it and most off all enjoy it!

Comment

just want to say thanks for all the ideas,
          Headfry i made a book for my daughter a diary for her plants, she loves it and can't wait to plant more,

Comment

winolover, happy days growing together!
            HF
            x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X