Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Free Bulbs from J Parkers with this Secret Code. No P&P.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get all the way to the confirm order at the end of checkout then get the 'Database error trying to add customer' message. Where do I get a customer number from?
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

I Got Same Reply Database Error Will Try Again Tomorow

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
        I get all the way to the confirm order at the end of checkout then get the 'Database error trying to add customer' message. Where do I get a customer number from?
        That field is not compulsory (no asterisk next to it) so I didn't enter anything against it and got no error message. I think it's too many people accessing the system at the same time.
        Food for Free

Comment

Yes, I'm getting the error message as well but will keep trying. Thanks for the link Seasprout!!
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

EVERYONE WHO IT HASNT WORKED FOR:

I did it wrong the first time. Open the web page by the link in the top thread. Click on the green tab at the top whcih says 'promotions' enter the promotion code then click on send. On the next screen click on add to basket then click on check out.

This should help

Comment

I'll try tomorrow. Maybe their db is now full?

I noticed every order got free Echinacea bulbs too
              Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

I just tried now but I'm getting an error message too- surely they can't be busynow?

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                  Just tried again, got right through to checkout.

Wonder if site is getting too many hits..?
                  I can get to the checkout - its when I finish checking out that I get the message.

Originally posted by Ethansmum View Post
                  I just tried now but I'm getting an error message too- surely they can't be busynow?
                  I am still getting the error. Worth keeping trying anyhoo - free bulbs are good. Thanks for the link seasprout.
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

"Database error trying to add cutomer" for me too. Thanks anyway seasprout!
                    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Pa! Keep getting that error thingy too! Will try again later though, thanks seasprout.
                      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

I got the same message however when i added another item to my basket the order went though fine. I guess they have stopped people from just ordering the free stuff and nothign else. However 100 free bulbs plus the echinacea and the other bulbs i wanted all for less than £8 is good enough for me

Comment

I just made an order too and it went fine, with the echinacea free too, not bad for nearly a fiver, i think it's only fair to pay, its a great offer... now where am i gonna plant it all???

Comment

I added the 50 mixed Freesias, since I want flowers on the lottie anyway, and got the 100 free bulbs AND the echinacea too so it is worth it in my book as well!! See if they arrive safely now ...
                            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Same here!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by xspye View Post
                                I got the same message however when i added another item to my basket the order went though fine. I guess they have stopped people from just ordering the free stuff and nothign else. However 100 free bulbs plus the echinacea and the other bulbs i wanted all for less than £8 is good enough for me
                                I think you're probably right there. They're not giving you for nothing now that too many people have taken advantage of it, where's the business in that? And who is to say that those with successful transaction is definitely going to receive the freebies for sure. Maybe the idea was to tempt people into ordering for the freebies . Could be a clever ploy.
                                Food for Free

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X