X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, HeyWayne

Enjoy, Mandy

Comment

Congratulations HeyWayne on becoming a January MOM.

Very well deserved!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

many congrats on your MOM hope you enjoy your month
        The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Congrats Heywayne Well done!
          I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Well deserved Hey Wayne. You've given me many a laugh. Great to have you as our MOM.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Good choice Dave and team!!

Well done HeyWayne
              - and I see you are even more handsome in real life ( I would offer you a congratulatory kiss but I think I've changed my mind!!!)
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh, now then GYO Admin.... your January MOM choice is FAR better than that bird you chose for December?!

And I couldn't think of a nicer MOM to be a prelude to HW. My very warmest congratulations to you, and it's so lovely to see you at your FULL height of popularity at last!
                XX

Comment

Very belated congratulations from me Heywayne (i've been able to access the site but not able to post anything for a couple of days - something to do with my connection!)

Well deserved .......... keep us laughing!
                  ~
                  Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                  ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
                    Oh, now then GYO Admin.... your January MOM choice is FAR better than that bird you chose for December?!

And I couldn't think of a nicer MOM to be a prelude to HW. My very warmest congratulations to you, and it's so lovely to see you at your FULL height of popularity at last!
                    XX
                    Aww, thanks birdie! I couldn't think of a better prelude either, lol!

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
                    Very belated congratulations from me Heywayne (i've been able to access the site but not able to post anything for a couple of days - something to do with my connection!)

Well deserved .......... keep us laughing!
                    I will do my best to uphold the laugh!
                    Last edited by HeyWayne; 11-01-2008, 08:46 AM.
                    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

My belated Congratulations HW... enjoy you MOM08....
                      Keep the "uphold and the Laugh" flowing... enjoy it a lot .

momol
                      I grow, I pick, I eat ...

Comment

con grats HW well worthy if only for lifting us out of the gloom with your cheery banter and wicked(twisted) sense of fun. well done again
                        this will be a battle from the heart
                        cymru am byth

Comment

Congratulations HW

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post

XX
                            Sorry, I missed the pun first time round Wellie, well done, you are learning well!

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Oooohh..you got yr sash too!!! Clever you! I'm even more impressed!!!

( note to self......learn to post a photo....if Wayne can do that then I MUST learn to post a photo!!!)
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Oooohh..you got yr sash too!!! Clever you! I'm even more impressed!!!

( note to self......learn to post a photo....if Wayne can do that then I MUST learn to post a photo!!!)
                                The sash is a little tight round the middle - Christmas indulgence I'm afraid. I can put a sash on Mr Happy, but do you think I can get a parsnip to germinate....?

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X