Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyF
    replied
    Sometimes you get messages from VERY silly people on the Grapevine - but they're always so warm and kind.

As I said on a previous post ages ago, this place is my allotment site!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JanieB
    replied
    Tony, I have been wary of replying to your post. I have my own reasons for knowing how you feel. I am usually around on the net somewhere in the small hours. If you have an MSN messenger account you will probably find me at very strange times of the day and night,

I sleep when I can, surf the net when I can't and other than that try to live my life.

Janie

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    Good wellie. Another 'Last Hit' er

Leave a comment:

• wellie
    replied
    Perhaps TonyF could belong to our 'Last Hit' Sad Git Club Shortie.
    Bear with me - I'll ask him if he wants to join......
    X

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    Hi TonyF.... I didn't long miss you last night, that's a shame... I seem to be wide awake a damned awful hours of the morning at the mo, and the worst thing to do is lie in bed awake....

I have dermographia and take Zirtek to relieve symptoms

Leave a comment:

• jacob marley
    replied
    Hi Tony i shall probably regret typeing this i am surprized nobody has before but i was told many years ago IF YOU LIE ON THE EDGE OF THE BED YOU WILL SOON DROP OF get beterer if you can jacob

Leave a comment:

• beefy
    replied
    Sorry to hear that Tony. Hope you have a better night to night.
    I might take a look in around 03.00 when I stop for my break on the way down the M6 on the way to Sunny Nunny
    Last edited by beefy; 07-12-2007, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JennieAtkinson
    replied
    Hope you have a better night's sleep tonight Tony - or shall we leave you plenty of questions to answer!

Leave a comment:

• wellie
    replied
    Nothing better than a ruddy good lunch in a nice restaurant to give you an appetite for an Afternoon Zizz, she said, speaking from experience....!
    I'm sorry to have had an early night and missed being able to keep you company Tony, but I do hope that you're feeling much better when you read this.
    X

Leave a comment:

• HeyWayne
    replied
    Keep your pecker up Tony - someone used to say that to me and I always thought it an odd phrase...

Leave a comment:

• piskieinboots
    replied
    toyboy at 60 sounds good to me glad you are a little better and getting out and enjoying

Leave a comment:

• TonyF
    replied
    Hi Scarey

No doesn't effect us - although I'm only 60 (ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) the Uk classified me as wholly unemployable ages since (think it was after my second retirement on medical grounds) and I'm so old and decrepid that I got an E121 - and as I'm her toy boy, so has she.

And thanks to everybody else, been out and about this morning, chum's birthday so we went off for lunch in a good restaurant, back and heading for bed for a couple of hours.

Leave a comment:

• Flummery
    replied
    I think getting up and doing something is far better than just hoping you'll drop off again. Keep taking the tablets as they say, and I hope you're loads better soon.

Leave a comment:

• scarey55
    replied
    Oh dear Tony, poor you.

I sincerely hope that you are feeling better today. I know that this is really for another forum but, are you going to be OK with the new health ruling? We are being affected but mercifully don't have any pre-existing conditions.

Keep your chin up Tony hope the piriton worked.

Leave a comment:

• mandyballantyne
    replied
    Hi Tony,

How are you today? Hope you are feeling better.

Mandy

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X