No announcement yet.

Oooh the real me - well sort of!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the slideshow with the music as well, very hypnotic & I think the play looked as though it would have gone better with something manic like the theme from Benny Hill when he used to start a chase off! The tan worked - you had the best one, your legs look lovely. Bet you're glad you didn't have to wear just a towel & what exactly were you aiming for brandishing that knife at the poor bloke in nothing but his socks & towel?
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Thanks All - yes it was great fun, but VERY hard work! The line to pic 134 was i'm going to cut you b**** off!) , having already kicked two doors in (gave backstage wincing problems every night) and generally given the poor bloke in the towel (the lodger) a bad time!

We are already reading for the next production in April. Sadly no on stage for me next year, I'm producing and directing both another comedy in April and then the big panto in December next year.
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

You sure this was a play you were in, or is it CCTV on crimewatch..?
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Wow Jennie! Your photos are super! It looks a very professional play - and no, I won't ask the plot - but you looked very convincing! Congratulations on your success! Bernie
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

HOW did he keep that towel in place? It never works when I try it! Thanks for sharing, that looked brilliant. The cannon is one of our fav duets (OH and me)on piano. Well done.
            I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

The towel terrier! Yes it caused a few problems and absolute hilarity during rehearsals, but after trying about 10 different sized towels, velcro, bits of material he settled on a belt and a humungous towel. I just prayed he had something on underneath!

Thanks for all your lovely comments and what a brave lot some of you are going for the slideshow!
              ~
              Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
              ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X