Announcement

Collapse

ANNOUNCEMENT - THE GROW SHOW

Got your cup of tea ready? Click here to discover even more green-fingered ideas over at The Grow Show. There?s loads of guides for gardening with kids, indoor growing, pressing flowers and even how to throw out the gardening rulebook entirely... Click here to learn something new.
See more
See less

English apples

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English apples

Hi

I bought 3 different varieties of English apples, from Morrisons.
    I have not seen English apples in recent months. Will these apples be from last summer, I didnt know they stored them so long.

Many thanks..T

Yesterday on Loughborough market grapes from? wait for it................................................ .................................................. ................Brazil
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

They will be this years crop, some varieties will not be ready to eat until the new year but you are not likely to see those in the shops.

Comment

I may be wrong here, but I think the main cropping period for apples is September-October and November!

English apples.........yum!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

We've got a couple of Worcester Permain trees apples are ready any time from late August to September/October. Lovely apples but they don't keep to well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X