No announcement yet.

Garden Scooter recommendations?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I garden on a steep slope and it would be a bit like the Cresta run if I used one of those. I would also need a cable car to get it to the top of the garden.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      They remind me of those seats mechanics use in garages but have casters instead so wouldn't be very good on grass.
      Yeah, I thought that too about the mechanic's seat on casters. But the garden scooter might also be good for working on cars, e.g., for working on brakes.
      Nutter's Club member.

Comment

I was thinking of the difficulty that would happen if your garden was on a slope but then I thought this would be perfect if you had a line installed top to bottom so you could haul yourself back up. Lucky for me my gardens on the flat

Comment

Garden Cart with Seat recommendations?

Anything with wheels are not scooters, but we call them garden scooters. If you are looking for something without seat, go for: Gorilla Carts GOR400-COM, and if you you are looking for some rolling cart with seat, I suggest Gorilla Carts GCG-RGS.

You can find some other garden scooter reviews here: https://scooterreviewonline.com/best-garden-scooter/

I hope this will help.

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X