Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could play with empty boxes as the dogs have been doing!
    Put the boxes on the kitchen/tiled floor and throw a ball into the box. Dog (or your OH) jumps into box and slides across the floor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200319_123554.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	2386642

Comment

Stir craziness is starting to peak. We have have a limited internet data allowance. A week to go and we've got 13% left... Windows has done some updates, albeit minor, I think, and I've had group phone calls with my brothers on a couple of occasions. No video, just audio, but I bet these are quite data hungry.

Comment

Just popped to the local shop for some milk....

Big sign on the door saying all alcohol is limited to one per person....thats fair enough but the girl was putting promotion signs on the wine saying 3 for £8

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
          Stir craziness is starting to peak. We have have a limited internet data allowance. A week to go and we've got 13% left... Windows has done some updates, albeit minor, I think, and I've had group phone calls with my brothers on a couple of occasions. No video, just audio, but I bet these are quite data hungry.
          Snoop - might be worth double checking with your ISP. Lots of internet providers in the UK are relaxing/ removing data caps whilst this stuff is ongoing...
          sigpic
          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Good luck snoop,hope you can stay in touch,this is when peeps start to feel the reality of the situation,is not all about food and loo rolls is it,but sanity,maybe we can find loads to occupy us,but for most peeps,me included,is not always enough.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Lottie, we're always here when you need a little sanity.................and I mean a "little" as some of us are totally nuts.

Comment

So our local council has suspended garden waste collection.
                Is it just me that thinks what a mad idea ,when nobody can hardly go anywhere and will all be starting gardening
                Northern England.

Comment

Ours has too but, if its a choice between household waste being collected or garden waste, I know which I would prefer.

Comment

I'd sooner get rid of the recycling collection and take that myself to local centres
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Apologies for having my "Mr doom and gloom" hat on but............

I feel this may be the death nell for high street shopping with a bias even more so to online shopping that was blamed for nobbling the high street previously.

On a positive note I managed to get some flour from a local corner shop. I did though have to resort to Amazon to get yeast.
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• CG, I've liked your post, because I might prefer to do the same in. But not everyone can.

Could be a massive increase in home compost making.

Comment

• I feel for my 78yr old mum who loves gardening and recently had a huge c0ckup by her council where collection wasnt done for months. She isnt going to be starting a compost bin now . Alot like her.
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Most of the biggest seed sellers on eBay are closed or 'on holiday', including Premier Seed Direct, JustSeed, Seekay and Nuts'n'Cones. JustSeed say it's due to an 'extraordinary large number of orders'.

Real Seeds have had to put a limit on how many seed packets you can buy as apparently people have been panic buying there too!

Comment

• Well I am sorted my family have treated me to https://www.tigersheds.com/product/z...n-cabin-zfc-1/ for mothers day

Comment

• Are they saying you're a Zombie, NG?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X