Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An apology and (hopefully) a return (if you'll have me)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic to see you back
    And very uplifting for us to think that you feel at home with us here ( if you know what I mean)
    Why not pour yourself a brew or a pint or something and settle in ... you've lots of exciting 'stuff' to catch up on!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Welcome back. Remember......Gardening is very therapeutic so get stuck in.

Kind Regards..........Rob

Comment

Welcome back.

Life happens and a lot of the time it’s **it.

Comment

Welcome back Self-contained
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Hello, I can't say welcome back, as I am new here myself. But I can say I suffer with very bad health along with mobility problems. Growing things really helps me to feel better. I have grown bush tomatoes in the past on windows when no garden, along with pea sprouts and salad leaves. Seeing anything grow is a bonus and a lift upwards for me. I have some Minibel tomato seeds here from wilko ages ago that we use for inside school as they are so small plants. They only get to 12-15 inches but often have 20-40 cherry tomatoes each plant. In a few months, I hopefully will have posted enough, I could send you some or they will likely be available from your local Wilko. They also offer a small pepper plant if I remember rightly x
              Anything is possible with the right attitude, a hammer
              and a roll of duct tape.

Weeds have mastered the art of survival, if they are not in your way, let them feed bees

Comment

Welcome again S-C, glad you're back on the vine.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

I am only a newbie, so 'Hello' . I too only have a small backyard, really 2 small backyards, as the garage is in between. And I started relatively late in the Growing Season, but I still had a few good results. With regards to compost, I buy mine from Suttons. This particular type comes in a block & you just add water. The blocks are easily storable & you only use as & when. I have given up in growing seeds indoors, as the young shoots just get nibbled on by inquisitive moggies :O. I find that when I do get outside to do a little backyard gardening, weather & mobility permitting, it's very therapeutic

Comment

Welcome back SC Better luck this year
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Poem removed to another thread,

welcome back and nice to meet you
                      tptp

Last edited by The poly tunnel poet; 17-01-2020, 08:53 AM.
                      Before you spray a single thing,
                      sit down and read the silent spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X