No more likes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Poor Rary - you mean tight Rary! (It all the exercise he does that's tightened up the muscles)

Young man - who is that? Certainly not Rary! (He just looks young)

Ribbed long enough - I don't think so. He thrives on it! (and I think he likes his BBQed)

Fall off the Vine? - At his age, is he agile enough to climb one? (Like Tarzan he swings with the Vine) and what a physique

Apart from that, I agree with you Lottie so I've Liked your post.
    If I did likes i would give you one for the above
    Evedently you have observed me when have flown past
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Yes, I've observed that you are adept at interfering with a young chick's posts. Kindly keep your hands on your mothballs in future and away from my musings.

Comment

• Since I started this thread it's unbelievable how many posts I have read that I would have clicked the like button, but I will stick to my guns, after all its more for the benefit of young Grapes
        If there is such a thing(and no VC definitely not you)
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Stick to your gums???? You must use Steradent!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Stick to your gums???? You must use Steradent!!
            No it's no more nails that I use

Comment

• Like others on here I've always been puzzled by this 'like' thing. It seems to mean different things to different people therefore it's pretty much useless, it's bad enough not having any reliable standards on the internet but things are made much worse by the techo morons who keep thinking up new ideas without checking if they are really useful.

To be honest in my world if someone says something good or helpful or whatever I will take the time to reply and thank them, it doesn't seem too onerous for me to do that yet these days everything seems to be a strain, no one really wants to put in the effert to write a 'thank you' note, but it only takes a minute or two, are we so busy that it can't be done :?:

Comment

• Looks like it, Losos. You've just had 2 likes.

Comment

• Yes Losos a minute or two to say you agree or thanks, though it could fill a thread with a lot of posts
                  I have just realised I have given someone another reason to nag me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X