Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bl***** H*** LD do you want to give me a Hart attack just as well I am young enough to withstand shocks and at your age you need to take more care and watch where you are walking, trips and falls can be bad for old folk, but I need to go just now as I want to change into something a bit more comfortable
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

sorry to make you jump a bit lad,hope you feel more comfey now you changed,heheheheehehehehe,done you you a good turn eh heheheheeh
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

It always nice to see you LD and if you would like a cuppa help your self oh and make one for me also
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

You to Rary,sorry to dissapoint you young man,but tea is poison,and i do not like to give others
          ,that i will not partake myself sorry again lad
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Just my luck, I'm hoping someone comes in quick so that they can make me a drink

Comment

Meanwhile, Janie's outside, in the cold, on the tractor which she has just put diesel in paid out of her own pocket, waiting for instructions as to where to pick up Christmas Tree and logs for the fire as the ones left over from last year aren't going to go far. And hoping someone is going to come with her to help.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

I'll help you in the morning Janie...as I'm sure will rary, lottie and can t'man...and hopefully a few others?
                I just need to check up on the forest path -they get a bit confusing and I'd hate it if we all got lost in this snow.
                I understand rary always has a secret survival flask in case of emergencies...but don't let on that I know!
                I've got a few stollen cakes I picked up today...Ill bring those along too.

Looking up into the sky Nicos noticed the snowflakes were getting bigger, and the temperature seemed to be suddenly dropping...
                Yikes , she thought....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Surely Nicos isn't going to play Hansel and Gretel with the stolen cake crumbsg by by

Comment

Excuse me Sir said Nicos....I most certainly didn't steal this Stollen

Urmmm...I may just have to go and fetch some more though cos I had the munchies during the night
                    Although.....

Comment

I haven't had a packet of Munchies in ages, can you still get them...…?

Comment

"But of course you can "said lottie, delving into her bottomless handbag-pulling out minty, cookie dough,chocolate brownie, AND original flavoured munchies

Rary stood peering, open mouthed, into the bag wondering if he could ask Santa for one of those -just imagining what he could pull out for free!!!!
                        Meanwhile burnie was tucking into the minty ones.....

Comment

when suddenly he spat em out,just how long had they been in there,rary still standing with an open mouth wondering .............

Comment

...if they could be strung together to make Xmas tree decorations instead...or if, infact....

Comment

But what’s this...with a clip clop of hooves, and a snuffle of velvety muzzle, the minty munchies are swiftly stolen by the logging pony who has just turned up with muckdiva. “We thought we’d better join in in case the tractor’s red diesel freezes in the chill.”
                              All at once I hear your voice
                              And time just slips away
                              Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Just then Can the Man arrived in his Ferguson TVO tractor, no worries about the paraffin freezing in my Ferguson he said smiling. What I need now are a few scotch bonnets to get me warmed up. Where is VC when you need her.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X