Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snail eggs?...I hear they are rather popular on the continent....

https://listverse.com/2018/11/20/10-...y-edible-eggs/

Rary's face lit up ( having read the bit about snail eggs)
    He had suddenly realised he could easily make his fortune so long as he could resist eating all his produce.....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• LD comes forth with some home layed eggs,perhapps the snail eggs could be either on the side or in an omelet,but to accompany it a tasty ...................
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Scrambled free range goose egg which has a rich yellow yoke like no other egg and tastes like champagne

Comment

• .................that has been passed by the Vet after a night on the.............

Comment

• ...tiles. But who knew if they were floor tiles, roof tiles or wall tiles....

Comment

• ...or even tiles at all!
              But something gave the game away.....

Comment

• ..................Something or Someone?
                It was Snadger, who came running out from behind the composting toilets, trousers round his ankles, shouting " Oi you, bring back my pantiles or I'll................

Comment

• Have to borrow Rary's kilt. Hearing this, AP took the house bagpipes out of the cupboard under the stairs and had a puff and a blow rehearsal of Highland Cathedral before.............................

Comment

• ............someone found the corks to bung up his chanter which...............

Comment

• upset my daughter, she had "Highland Cathedral " at her wedding...…...over a decade ago and only just finished paying for it, can we have a whip round I need a...…………………...

Comment

• Lot of bawbees to let me buy rary a drink and as he only drinks for the taste, and not the effects of alcohol, he can consume quite a lot, at that burnie wonders if he could get away with buying him fruit juices
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• But rary has disappeared again, it must be lunchtime
                          Last edited by rary; 01-01-2020, 01:40 PM.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• And rary’s Not paying the bill

Comment

• because he's gone to the Post Office to collect his pension. He uses this excuse every time its his round, knowing that the good nature of the younger generation, like Lottie, Can, Nicos and the young chick, VC, wouldn't stand in the way of an old man who needs......

Comment

• a bit of help and support,we have clubed together for...............
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X