Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're a Gardener if................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...when your neighbours recognize you in pyjamas and wellies and don't automatically assume your house must be on fire.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

....when you look at next door's childrens' sandbox and think what a great raised bed it would make.
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

When you go to that big allotment in the sky you want cremated and put on the compost heap to keep nutrients onsite.

Comment

Originally posted by muck lover View Post
          When you go to that big allotment in the sky you want cremated and put on the compost heap to keep nutrients onsite.
          Pffft! I want a burial raised bed... ;-)

How about a viking shed burial?

Comment

Originally posted by bikermike View Post
            Pffft! I want a burial raised bed... ;-)

How about a viking shed burial?
            Forget the cremation and just fertilise a raised bed. It used to be traditional to bury a dead donkey under a newly planted grapevine. To be still growing food after departing would be fab.

Comment

When it comes to ingrained dirt on the hands and grubby knees I'm past the age where I'm bothered what others think. In Winter I try not to look in the mirror before I go to the allotment as I must bear some resemblance to a scarecrow. I have been slightly embarrassed once to turn up to an appointment and someone point out I had half a tomato plant in the back of my hair.
              I know I have told my sister I want my ashes burying and a tree planting on top.

Comment

… when you see someone in the office getting rid of large sheets of cardboard and you seriously think about asking to take them home. When you work in central London and go home by tube...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X