Announcement

Collapse

ANNOUNCEMENT - THE GROW SHOW

Got your cup of tea ready? Click here to discover even more green-fingered ideas over at The Grow Show. There?s loads of guides for gardening with kids, indoor growing, pressing flowers and even how to throw out the gardening rulebook entirely... Click here to learn something new.
See more
See less

Memory like a seive

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory like a seive

I do know I have a memory like a sieve. Yesterday I was looking for recipes for ripe red peppers and found a post from myself with the same question in 2013. I have no recollection of writing it.
    I was also looking for a different recipe recently and found the recipe I wanted on the net.....posted several years earlier.....by myself. I'd no memory of posting it.
    Is it just me?

No - join the club :-)

Comment

Yes .............

...............I've never posted a recipe for red peppers.
      A Chicken walks with small steps. Be more Chicken
      https://gardenchicken.blogspot.com/
      @realveggiechicken

Comment

My memory is more like a colander (bigger holes than a sieve) but I don't worry about it any more, as everyone I talk to seems to be the same

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
          My memory is more like a colander (bigger holes than a sieve) but I don't worry about it any more, as everyone I talk to seems to be the same
          It was actually your Peperonata Recipe | The Authentic, Traditional, Sicilian Dish that you posted back in 2013 that I made yesterday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X