No announcement yet.

Genetic Modification (GM)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't really heard on this forum or otherwise from anyone who agrees with GM.

If this is indicative of peoples fears I wonder why the government is making a commitment to it then?

Surely we, as a nation have a say in it?
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

And it's the policing of where these products end up which also concerns me.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm also against the big GM pushers, they do a great job of lining their pockets. GM fits in nicely with capitalist agenda creating the illness and providing the cure through pharmaceuticals at the expense of the ordinary person.

Often it is the poor and the desperate who are the guinea pigs. It is about capitalism, and nothing to do with feeding the poor or the world population.

Its no surprise that its been reported that Bayer who provide medical prescriptions, also own roundup from Monsanto, whose world seed bank supply chain is huge 1/4, anti-GM activists are not fans
        Last edited by chillithyme; 09-08-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
          I haven't really heard on this forum or otherwise from anyone who agrees with GM.

If this is indicative of peoples fears I wonder why the government is making a commitment to it then?

Surely we, as a nation have a say in it?
          What? A REFERENDUM??????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X