No announcement yet.

Camelias are flowering

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my doggie would find it quite tasty...so I'd probably stay away from stuff like that. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their camellia pics. I don't have any Camillias so I'm posting one of my summer bulbs.

Comment

Thanks for the piccy Black Kitty and for the atavar. Love that cat.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

she does have a bit of a fan club it must be said

Comment

Great pics everyone, I love camellias, they are perfect for my completely shaded courtyard where they thrive in large pots of acid compost. The evergreen foliage is fantastic, and then those glorious flowers... what more could you want from a plant?!

They started my love of gardening when I rescued one that my grandmother had. It got in a terrible state after she died - thought it was dead to be honest. I had no experience of gardening whatsoever at the time but stuck it in the garden and hoped. The following year it had stunning bright pink double blooms, each with a narrow stripe or two of white just on one petal, and a single white bloom that had a stripe of pink! I left it behind when we moved and have regretted it ever since especially as I've never found the same variety, but I have had about 5 others since. My favourite of those is 'Debbie' which this year was smothered in large pink peony like flowers which have just about finished now so no pics to share with you

Comment

Thanks for sharing that with us Becky. Sorry no piccy of the camelia so lets have a piccy of something else. Just so nosey about other peoples plants.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Lovely camelias - I've just bought a baby one but the nice plump flower it had on it has now dried up and gone brown

Here's a pic of my bluebells instead.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X